The ActivateMyCards service allows a user to activate a number of credit cards online.
The activation process should only take a minute or two at most (unless you are over the age of 60 hehe).
This is not a fake website and will allow an individual to activate their credit card.
How to activate the given credit card using the ActivateMyCards service?
Simply visit activatemycards.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
The user will have to provide the card number, date of birth (MM/DD/YY), and the card expiration date.
ActivateMyCards Service Notes
- A legit service
- Can be used with a number of different cards (examples of cards eligible for this service are shown below)
- The service is available in English and Spanish
- Only available for U.S. residents
Also please note the site (ActivateMyCards) will be loaded in English by default.
The user can switch the settings to Spanish by clicking the link from the left middle of the page.
How to activate cards over the phone?
Please, dial ActivateMyCard at toll-free 1-800-411-3690 to speak with a customer service agent.
Cards eligible for the ActivateMyCards Service Include:
the horizon outlet activation
my health pays rewards card activate
my health pays rewards ambetter/activate
www.thehorizonoutlet.com login page
Finally here is the activation website
Looking for a high-end credit card? Check out these reviews!
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (comes with a mind-blowing 150,000 bonus points!)
- Simply Cash Plus AMEX Business Card (comes with a generous signup bonus of up to $500 in bonus cashback)
- Check out some of the best American Express credit cards
- Capital One Credit Card Offers
If you need a loan check out Upstart. Upstart states the average approved borrowers save 27 percent compared to their credit card rates.
Those in need a credit card for a less than perfect credit score should check out the Ollo Card.