American Eagle is a popular clothing and accessory retailer with stores all over the world. Fans of the brand might be interested in the American Eagle Connected credit card.
American Eagle Credit Card Login
- Cardholders can access the American Eagle credit card login here
- The AEO Connected Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Credit
- The American Eagle Outfitters credit card login can be used to access both versions of the AEO Connected Credit Card
American Eagle Credit Card Review
- Two versions of the card are available: AEO Connected® Credit Card and AEO Connected® Visa® Credit Card
- The AEO Connected® Credit Card can only be used at American Eagle stores and online at AmericanEagle.com
- The Visa cobranded card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted
- Both cards have no annual fee
- Both cards have perks like 20% off your first purchase, free shipping, 15 points per $1 spent, and more
The details of the American Eagle credit card review depend on which card you are looking at. The two products are fairly similar, but with one significant difference: the Visa co-branded card is an actual credit card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, while the standard AEO Connected credit card can only be used for American Eagle purchases. The Visa card also earns points on all purchases, even non-AE purchases.
Beyond that, both cards are the same. Both are issued by Synchrony, and the American Eagle Credit Card login point is the same for both cards. Full terms can be found here.
Perks of these two cards include:
- 20% off your first purchase
- Free standard shipping
- Earn 15 points per $1 spent
- Redeem 2,500 points for a $10 reward
- 20% off coupon on your birthday
- Buy 5 pairs of jeans, get 1 free
- Buy 5 bras, get 1 free
- Exclusive Personal Shopping Day coupon
- Much more
These are pretty good options for fans of American Eagle. The points earning rate is equivalent to getting 6% back on your AE purchases, which is decent. It beats out simple cashback cards, but of course you can only redeem the rewards at American Eagle. It’s not a bad card for frequent AE shoppers.
Looking for the American Eagle credit card login? Head to this link.