Those who are lucky enough to receive the AMEX upgrade letter must be rolling in the dough. 🙂
AmericanExpress.com/UpgradePlatinum Credit Card Offer
- Consumers lucky enough to have an American Express Gold credit card may receive a promotional mailing to upgrade to the Platinum edition
- AmericanExpress.com/UpgradePlatinum is operated by the American Express Company
- The American Express Platinum Card has some of the best perks out there
In order to obtain the AMEX Gold or Platinum credit card the applicant must be a legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older, and have an excellent credit score (those with average credit will want to look at the line of credit cards offered by Capital One).
AMEX Platinum Card Highlights
- Up to $200 annually for Uber Rides with Platinum 🙂
- 5X Membership Rewards on eligible travel
- $200 airline fee credit
- Comes with a hefty $550 annual fee! 🙁
- The 25,000 bonus reward points will be applied once the card holder makes $2,000 in purchases
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide
American Express Upgrade Platinum Promotional Notes
- Applicants must be a Basic Card member and enter account details for that Card
- The 14-character RSVP code from the promotional mailing will be needed
- Most consumers lucky enough to get this offer will want to upgrade to obtain the 25,000 membership reward bonus points
- Please allow 7 days for the new American Express Platinum card to arrive via US Mail
Credit Cards similar to the AMEX Platinum Card include the Chase Sapphire Reserve, Centurion, and the Delta AMEX Platinum.
Any questions in regards to AmericanExpress.com/UpgradePlatinum can be directed to 888-814-9099. Card members who do not see the bonus points in their account after making eligible purchases should call the toll-free number on the back of their American Express Card.