To apply simply head on over to www.amex.us/magnetrsvp and apply.
You must have a good credit score, be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States to apply.
Any questions in regards to the offer can be directed to the American Express customer service page.
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card
Applicants will need the 14-character RSVP code from the exclusive invitation to apply along with the ZIP code. Please note the 14 digit RSVP code will be 1 letter followed by 13 digits.
Please note in order to obtain this prestigious credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the United States, and a good to great credit score.
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card Review
- CreditCards.com: 3.8 out of 5
- ValuePenguin: 4.0/5.0
- NerdWallet: Not Recommended 🙁 (The rewards rate on the American Express Cash Magnet™ Card is decent but hardly earth-shaking)
- The Points Guy: Not Recommended (But the earning rate on this card is somewhat disappointing since its direct competitors offer either a higher rate or flexibility in redeeming rewards)
Magnet Credit Card Reviews (from real people)
“We love this card! We use it everywhere (food, gas, and baseball gear for my kids)… it is a great credit with great rewards!” – Billy G. Washington DC
“Reward dollars pile up quick with the AMEX Magnet card! We use the rewards for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise!… my wife is in love with this card… she might love it more than me!” – Kelly O. San Diego, CA
American Express Customer Service Hours
AMEX customers can reach out to the customer service team from 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and on Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm.
www.AMEX.us/MagnetRSVP Highlights and Lowlights
- Earn mind-blowing $250 bonus (for new applicants only)
- Members will earn $150 back after they spend $1,000 or more in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- PLUS an additional $100 back after they spend an additional $6,500 in purchases within the first 12 months
- It can be used anywhere in the US where the AMEX logo is present (over 1.5 million places and counting!)
- 1.5% Cashback is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit
- Comes with no annual fee 🙂
- Offers tiered reward categories instead of a flat rate on everything 🙁
Rewards can be applied as Reward Dollars to a statement credit, gift cards (redemption starting at $25), or use rewards to shop top-brand merchandise from hundreds of retailers.
Similar Card Offers
- Blue Cash Preferred Everyday Card
- Chase Freedom
- Discover IT
- Citi Double Cash
- Capital One QuickSilver (check out the Get My Offer Capital One article)
Any questions in regards to the AMEX Magnet RSVP promotional offer can be directed to 1-800-528-4800 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Consumers who would rather apply for the Cash Magnet credit card over the phone can dial 1-800-243-3888 from 6 am to 2 am 7 days a week.