The Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Card rewards you when booking flights with Delta Airlines.
Visit www.amex.us/dprsvp to apply or learn more about this top-rated rewards credit card.
Apply for your Special Card offer with the 14-character RSVP code from your invitation.
Must Read: Best Card For Foodies
Please note your AMEX RSVP code is a unique code to be used to respond to your special mail offer. It is 14 characters – one letter and 13 digits located on your mail application.
AMEX DP RSVP Rewards
- Keep long airport lines from slowing you down
- No annual fee
- Can be used overseas
- Basic Card Members can receive a statement credit for a five-year membership every 4 years after applying for Global Entry ($100) or every 4.5 years after applying for TSA Pre (up to $85) through any Authorized Enrollment Provider
- You have the purchasing power of American Express
American Express Customer Service
- Call the Toll-Free number on the back of your card
- Customer Service US Toll-Free: 1-800-327-1267
- Membership Rewards US Toll-Free: 1-800-327-1267
- Outside the U.S+ 5255-5326-2660 option 1
The American Express basic card or the American Express Gold Card. The Gold Card provides a sick 15.99% to 22.99% variable APR on eligible charges.
Please note if you have the AMEX Platinum card you must dial a special number as follows… 1-800-801-6564 option 1 or if your from outside the U.S. please dial 1-954-503-8868 option 1.