Application Capital One
- Allows an applicant to apply for a Capital One credit card
- Requires the Reservation Number and Access Code from the mailing offer
- Many applicants will receive a response in less than 60 seconds
Please note the reservation number and the access code will normally appear at the bottom portion of the credit card mailing from Capital One. Those who did not receive the mailing can still apply for a Capital One card but the odds of being approved will most likely not be as great vs those who received the pre approved letter. Capital One will not accept co-applicants but the applicant CAN add additional users to their Capital One card account once they have been approved for the card. After the credit card is received the card holder can simply contact the award-winning Capital One customer service team to let them know that they would like to add as an authorized user. The Capital One customer service team can be reached at 1 (877) 383-4802 or 1 (800) 227-4825. When applying the applicant is not allowed to use a private mailbox such as a P.O. Box or Commercial Mail Receiving Agency. The applicant is encouraged to list all sources of income to include part-time work, seasonal jobs, self-employment, interest or dividends, retirement, and public assistance program (i.e Department of Veterans Affairs payment).
Capital One credit card notes
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Most card from Capital One require a good credit score
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Receive the pre approved offer in the mail
- Navigate to application.capitalone.com
- Enter the reservation number and access code
- Confirm applicants personal information (i.e. name, address, phone number)
- Wait 60 seconds and receive a decision
Those who are lucky enough to be approved for a Capital One credit card will want to allow up to 10 days for the card to arrival by US Mail. All credit cards are offered by Capital One financial services who are a member of the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A., members FDIC. Tp set up automated credit card payments linked to a checking account please dial 1-800-955-7070.
Popular credit cards offered by Capital One include
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card (best for consumers who like rewards)
- Capital One Spark Cash for Business (best for small businesses)
- Journey Student Rewards from Capital One (best for college students)
Where to apply for Capital One credit cards?
2 thoughts on “Application.CapitalOne.com – Respond to Capital One Credit Card Offer”
try to put my access code and reservation number but will not let me put the numbers in. Do I need to do something difference. thank you [Lawrence muder]
that should work.. is the offer expired? maybe try calling capital one customer service hotline 1 (877) 383-4802