Amazon A to Z
People who are lucky enough to work for Amazon can access their employee account online.
Visit www.atoz.amazon.work login.
You will need to verify your ATOZ Amazon account via your cell phone before gaining access.
To add a mobile number, access Amazon A to Z on the Amazon network and add it to your contact details on the Profile page.
What is my Amazon Login?
Your Login can be found at the top of your Amazon badge above your photo. It’s also the same as your username/alias that you log into Amazon’s devices or computers.
You will want to check with your service provider to verify if text message/SMS charges apply.
ATOZ.Amazon.Work App FAQ
If you have a USA phone number, please text ‘RESUME’ to 77418 to enable text message from Amazon.
If you have a Canadian phone number, please text ‘RESUME’ to 262966 to enable text message from Amazon.
- Ollo Credit Card: Designed for those with less than stellar credit
- Jet Blue Mastercard: A great option for those who frequently fly on Jet Blue
- Home Depot Credit Card: A must-have credit card for consumers who find themselves walking into Home Depot on a frequent basis
Amazon A to Z Contact Information
- United States Phone: +1 (888) 892-7180
- United Kingdom Phone: 0808 145 3744 or 020 7855 3100 – Available Monday – Sunday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Canada Phone: 1 877-467-1383
- Costa Rica Phone: 0 800 015 0702
- Czech Republic Phone: 800 701 388 or 228 882 253 – Available Monday – Sunday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Ireland Phone: 1800 947784 or 165 31446 – Available Monday-Sunday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Poland Phone: 80 011 246 76 or 12 881 11 61 – Available Monday – Sunday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- South Africa Phone: 080 098 8812 – Available Monday-Sunday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- India Email ERC at Ercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon Corporate Office
Mailing: 410 Terry Ave. North Seattle, WA 98109-5210
Twitter IDs @amazon
Amazon A to Z on Google Play
Please visit play.google.com/store/apps/amazon.atoz and click on the green install green tab.
Use the app to manage your profile information, submit time-off requests, check your schedule, claim extra shifts, see the latest news, and more.