BMO Activate Mastercard Tips
- If your card includes CHIP technology, learn how to use your card and your PIN
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to activate the card
- Be sure to have the BMO credit card number on hand
Once the user has entered the BMO credit card number they will be asked a few more verification questions before the activation is complete.
The Bank of Montreal (aka BMO) is a leading lender with more than $600 billion in assets, making BMO is one of the largest bakes in all of Canada.
Other Activation Methods?
- By phone please dial toll free 1-800-263-2263 to speak with an award winning BMO Financial customer service representative
- If the hold time is long using the toll free number above try calling 1-866-859-2089 for faster service (pro tip)
The BMO US corporate office is based at 111 West Monroe Street Third Floor Chicago, IL 60603-4014 United States and can be reaced via phone by dialing 312-461-2121 (please do not call this number in regards to the BMO Activate service).
BMO Financial Group
“Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider – the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $744 billion as of April 30, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.”
Key Executives For BMO Financial Corp.
- Mr. Christopher B. Begy Director, CEO & U.S. Country Head
- Mr. Stephen R. Taylor CFO
- Mr. William Darryl White CEO of BMO Financial Group Age: 46
- Mr. David Robert Casper Executive VP & Group Head, North American Commercial Banking
BMO on Social Media
- Facebook: @bmocommunity
- Twitter: @bmo