The 40,000 Bonus Miles Chase.com/United Explorer Card Offer has replaced the 70,000 bonus miles offer.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S. in order to apply for the Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus credit card. Good to Excellent credit is recommended.
How to apply?
Simply visit Chase.com/United Explorer Card Offer and follow the on-screen instructions in order to start the application.
Please note in order to earn the 40,000 bonus miles you must spend $2,000 on purchases in the first three months from opening the account/card.
Chase.com/United Explorer Card Highlights/Lowlights
- No annual fee for the first year 🙂
- After the first year card members will pay a hefty $95 annual fee 🙁
- First checked bag free for you and your travel buddy (i.e., wife, husband, son, daughter)… check out united.com/chasebagOpens Overlay for more details
- 2x miles at restaurants, on hotel stays and United purchases
- One mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Zero Foreign transaction fee
- 25 percent off when making in-flight purchases using the card
Pro Tip: Cardholders can earn an additional 5,000 bonus miles if they add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months from account opening.
What are the major credit card blogs saying about the Chase.com/United Explorer card offer? (reviews)
- NerdWallet – They highly recommend the card saying “This card’s valuable benefits and expanded bonus categories can easily make up for its annual fee, even if you fly United only occasionally.”
- CreditCard.com – “With a generous sign-up bonus, the United Explorer Card makes it easy to earn a free flight quickly; but you’ll have to fly United often to make up for the card’s $95 annual fee.”
- ValuePenguin.com – 4 out of 5 stars
The Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus credit card generally receives good to great reviews from credit card blogs.
Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus Credit Card Contact Information
- Phone: 1-800-888-8756 for assistance, or call the International collect line at 1-512-623-7702
- Mail: Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 6294, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
If making a payment by mail, please include a check or money order with your name and account number.
A big YES. The Chase.com/United Explorer credit card is a good travel reward card even with the $95 annual fee.
Credit Card Website
If the Chase United credit cards are not your style or you already have a travel reward credit card please feel free to check out these other reward credit cards: