Golf Course FACTA Class Action
- A cash settlement has been proposed
- Entitled Frank Cowen et al., individually and on behalf of all similarly situated individuals v. Evergreen Alliance Golf Limited, L.P., d/b/a Arcis Golf
- GolfCourseFACTASettlement.com is powered by Kurtzman Carson Consultants
Class members who disagree with the terms of the proposed settlement can speak at the fairness hearing on 9/6/18.
In order to file a claim please visit kccsecure.com/golfcoursefactasettlement/Claimant and provide the claim ID number along with the PIN number (these numbers can be found in the letter sent to the class member).
Golf Course FACTA Class Action Settlement Notes
- Class members who do not file a claim will not receive a slice of the settlement pie
- A list of golf courses associated with the settlement can be found here
- Class members do not have to hire lawyers
- Claim Forms may be submitted online on this site or may be sent by U.S. Mail to P.O. Box 404041, Louisville, KY 40233-4041
Some of the golf courses named in the lawsuit include Los Robles Greens Golf Course, Majestic Oaks Golf Club, National Golf Club, and the underrated Meadowbrook Canyon Creek GC!
Any questions in regards to the class action lawsuit can be directed to toll-free 866-619-6612, or those who are more old fashion (aka old people) and prefer to reach out by US Mail can write to the Claims Administrator at Golf Course FACTA Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 404041, Louisville, KY 40233-4041.