Costco employee log.in – Costco ESS Portal Login, Schedule, Benefits Guide
There are many ways to access your Costco employee benefits. The easiest way is via the Costco ESS portal. Rev up the internet and go to www.costco.com/employee-website.html.
We will discuss many reasons one would want to work at Costco later in the article but here are just a few.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance coverage.
- 401(k) savings plan and an investment plan for stocks
- Each employee with getting a FREE TURKEY on Thanksgiving! This alone is worth working at Costco. Sorry, this does not include the dressing, however.
- Veteran employees with 10 or more years with the firm will get paid vacation or paid leave days.
SecureSpend.com Activate Card : How To Activate Secure Spend Card
Costco Employee Guide
Here are some tips for people considering taking on a Costco job.
Pro-Tip: Please note to access ESS, former employees and family members of former employees must re-register for MyCostco Account. The family member (aka wife or husband) cannot use the spouse’s old information to login.
Pro-Tip II: Employees must use the Google Chrome browser to access Employee Self-Service from outside the Costco network. This includes using the Chrome browser app on a mobile device.
Pro-Tipp III: Access the SuccessFactors Online Review system for Supervisor and Manager Performance Reviews. Non-exempt employees are not expected or permitted to perform any work outside of work hours (“off the clock”) without prior permission from management. If you do work off the clock, you must record all time worked on the Exception Log and notify your manager.
Myresults ATT – AT&T HR Access AT&T Sales Dashboard – e-access.att.com
Who should work at Costco?
- Leadership. People who work at Costco usually are strong leaders.
- Discipline. It takes patience and discipline when working with the public; expect to be holding your tongue daily when working at this popular retailer.
- Hard worker. Many employees are asked to work overtime during the holidays and weekends. Hard workers typically move up quickly at Costco.
Good at communicating. A lot of the job will be talking with customers and or co-workers. Those who are effective at communicating and getting their point across in a non-aggressive way will have a big edge at Costco.
Who should not work for Costco?
- Lazy people. Costco will chew up and spit out lazy people like gum. You can expect to be fired within a week if you are constantly slacking off.
- Timidness. You won’t stand a chance here if you are timid or afraid to speak up. Maybe try McDonald’s flipping burgers.
- Low IQ. It takes smarts to work at Costco. If you had a 2.0 or less in high school, again, maybe Burger King is a better fit.
Wrapping It Up
Costco Wholesale Company was founded on September 15, 1983, in Seattle, Washington. Founders James Sinegal and Jeffrey Brotman concluded that a vast, warehouse-type retailer offers a deep discount for customers who buy in bulk.
- Fruit Snacks
- Apple Juice
- Orange Juice
- Hot dogs
The idea was a massive success; people flooded the stores daily to load up on items in bulk, including eggs, milk, toilet paper, and many more.
- Main Website: www.costco.com
- Contact Customer Service: 1.800.220.6000
- Stock Ticker: Costco Wholesale Corporation COST
- Costco Ess: www.costco.com/employee-website.html
- Corporate Phone Number: 1.425.313.8100
- Publix Passport Login Password Reset Extension: 32504 (863) 688-7407 ·
- HR Employees: 1-888-401-5756 · Extension 52327: (863) 688-7407 · 1-888-374-6377.
- Toll-Free Number: 866.455.1914
- Payroll for Alumni: 425.313.2881 \
- Corporate Office Address: 999-lake drive, Issaquah, WA-98027, USA