Discover IT Card Review
- One of the best cash-back rewards card on the market today
- 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories, up to $1,500 in spending per quarter, and 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Discover.com/IT requires the invitation number
- No annual fee
- 690 minimum credit score required
The Discover IT card is available to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have a good credit score.
The 5% cash back includes retailers such as gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, and wholesale clubs (i.e. Sam’s, Costco). Upcoming 5% cash back categories are as follows: July – September 2018 Restaurants | October – December 2018 Amazon.com & Wholesale Clubs.
In order to apply for this lucrative credit card simply visit Discover.com/IT.
Discover.com/IT Highlights 🙂
- Cash back match at the end of the first year
- 0% on purchases for 14 months and 0% on balance transfers for 14 months
- Rewards never expire
- Cash back can be redeemed at any time
- FREE Social Security number alerts
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
Discover.com/IT Lowlights 🙁
- Acceptance outside the US can be iffy
- The cash back rewards program is complicated (consumers who are basic should check out offers from Capital One)
Any questions in regards to Discover.com/IT can be directed to toll-free 800-347-0264. Card holders dialing from outside the US can call 1-801-902-3100 or TDD 1-800-347-7449. All customer service inquires can be directed to Discover Financial Services, P.O. Box 30943, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943.
Credit Cards similar to Discover IT
- Chase Freedom
- Citi Double Cash
- Blue Cash Preferred from American Express
- Capital One Quick Silver
- AMEX Premier Gold
Discover IT reviews from REAL consumers
“I have a discover card and excellent credit at 17% interest hoping they would drop it some, they told me they weren’t allowed and would not decrease the interest. OK I said so now am going to cancel discover after 6 yrs no late payment. (I believe in paying on time) Capital One did better than they did.” – Anita Sue Campbell
“Discover has absolutely no perks. I have several credit cards and can promise that Discover is by far the worst. Their only differentiation point is their service, which has proved to be awful time and time again.” – Peggy Kanterman