Apply for the Discover IT credit card online with the invite code which is sent via US mail. Please note the Discover IT card is designed for consumers with a good to great credit score and who live in the United States. If you have a below-average credit score don’t bother applying for this card as you will be rejected fast than a fat guy on a Tinder date.
Discover IT Card Review
- One of the best cash-back rewards card on the market today
- 5% cash back on quarterly rotating categories, up to $1,500 in spending per quarter, and 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Discover.com/IT requires the invitation number
- No annual fee
- 690 minimum credit score required
The Discover IT card is available to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have a good credit score.
The 5% cashback includes retailers such as gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, and wholesale clubs (i.e. Sam’s, Costco). The DISCOVER IT Credit Card is the ideal credit card for consumers who love cash back cards. Upcoming 5% cashback categories are as follows: Restaurants | Amazon.com & Wholesale Clubs and Baseball Card Shops. In order to apply for this lucrative credit card simply visit Discover.com/IT.
- Cashback match at the end of the first year
- 0% on purchases for 14 months and 0% on balance transfers for 14 months
- Rewards never expire
- Cashback can be redeemed at any time
- FREE Social Security number alerts
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Acceptance outside the US can be iffy
- The cashback rewards program is complicated (consumers who are basic should check out offers from Capital One)
- Discover has some of the best customer service reviews in the credit card industry
Any questions in regards to Discover.com/IT can be directed to toll-free 800-347-0264. Cardholders dialing from outside the US can call 1-801-902-3100 or TDD at 1-800-347-7449. All customer service inquiries can be directed to Discover Financial Services, P.O. Box 30943, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943. The fastest way to get in touch with Discover is by phone.
Credit Cards similar to Discover IT
- Chase Freedom
- Citi Double Cash
- Blue Cash Preferred from American Express
- Capital One Quick Silver
- AMEX Premier Gold
Discover IT reviews from REAL consumers
“I have a discover card and excellent credit at 17% interest hoping they would drop it some, they told me they weren’t allowed and would not decrease the interest. OK I said so now am going to cancel discover after 6 yrs no late payment. (I believe in paying on time) Capital One did better than they did.” – Anita Sue Campbell
“Discover has absolutely no perks. I have several credit cards and can promise that Discover is by far the worst. Their only differentiation point is their service, which has proved to be awful time and time again.” – Peggy Kanterman
Are Discover it cards worth it?
Many consumers wonder if the Discover IT card is worth it. YES it is worth it as it has been named one of the best credit cards by many financial media outlets.
What is the difference between Discover it and Discover it Chrome?
The Discover IT cards offers 5% cash back in rotating categories each calendar quarter after $1,500 in purchases have been made while the Discover Chrome card offers only 2% percent cash back at gas stations and restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases made.
How much does Discover it cost?
The Discover IT card cost nothing as it does not come with an annual fee.