Discover it Credit Card
- The popular Discover it credit card allows members to earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter, up to the quarterly maximum each time they activate
- Dicover.com/PickIt Invitation requires the 23 digit code associated with the mailing offer
- On top of the 5% cash back promotion members will also earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
The Discover it credit card is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. The Discover it credit card is designed for consumers with a good credit score, a clean credit rating, and reliable annual income.
Discover.com/Pickit Promotional Mailing Notes
- The 23 digit invite code can be found at the bottom of the promotional mailing
- The Discover Pickit credit card is issued by Discover Bank who is proud Member FDIC
- The application should take less than 3 minutes to compete assuming the 23 digit code is on hand
Discover Pickit Credit Card Highlights/Lowlights
- NO ANNUAL FEE (we love no annual fee credit cards!) 🙂
- 0% on purchases for 14 months and 0% on balance transfers for 14 months 🙂
- Cash back match at the end of your first year 🙂
- Rewards program is somewhat difficult to understand 🙁
- Use the it credit card outside the US can be an issue 🙁
Consumers who did not receive the DiscoverPickit mailing offer can still apply by providing their name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and answer if they are a student. Please note the Discover Credit Card initial offer check is a search for an offer and will not impact the users credit score. Only once an application has been submitted for a credit card account will the applicants credit file will be accessed for purposes of determining account approval.
Any questions in regards to www.Discover.com/PickIt can be directed to toll free 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683) 24 hours a day 7 days a week (Discover card holders who are outside the US can dial 1-801-902-3100).