Edward Jones Credit Card Review
Thinking about applying for an Edward Jones credit card? Please read this review first.
If you already know you want to apply please visit www.card.edwardjonescreditcard.com/credit/welcome to begin.
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a good to great credit score.
Let’s get back to the review!
Edward Jones Card Reviews (from the big card blogs)
- WalletHub User Reviews: 2.8 out of 5 based on 25 reviews
- Fool.com: If you want to transfer credit card balances cheaply, or need a little extra motivation to save and invest, and Edward Jones credit card could be right for you
- Consumer Affairs: 1.3 out of 5 based on 31 votes
As you can see the card gets average reviews at best.
Edward Jones Credit Card Rewards
- Earn 1.5 Loyalty Points on eligible net $1 spent up to $20,000 in annual spend and 2 Loyalty Points on eligible net $1 spent over $20,000 during each 12-month cycle
- Redeem for rich rewards from Edward Jones Loyalty Invest and cashback (statement credit) to travel awards, gift cards, and charitable donations
- Concierge Service to assist with hard-to-get tickets plus many more exclusive World Mastercard privileges
- Zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions
- Max Late Fee is $39
- No annual fee
- Foreign transaction fee? 1%
- 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months, and no fees (this part is rare) on balances transferred within 30 days of account opening
As you can see the rewards program offered by the EJ card are somewhat lackluster.
Searches related to Edward Jones credit card
- Edward Jones credit card rewards catalog
- Edward Jones credit card review
- Edward Jones rewards catalog
- Edward Jones rewards login
- Edward Jones credit card mobile app
- How do I redeem my Edward Jones rewards points?
- Edward Jones gift catalog
- Edward Jones debit card
The Edward Jones credit card should be avoided by the average joe as the rewards program is subpar at best!