Apply for the popular First National Credit Card online and get help with your credit today.
Simply head on over to www.firstnational.com/applycc to apply.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
First NationalCC (Legacy Credit Card)
- Apply for the Legacy Credit Card or the First National Credit Card
- www.FirstNationalCC.com/Apply requires the reservation number and access code
- The reservation number and access code can be found on the promotional mailing offer
- The First National Visa Credit Card is issued by First National Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
In order to be approved for the First National Credit Card the applicant must be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States, and a good credit rating.
To start the application please visit www.firstnationalcc.com apply. Once the applicant has entered the reservation number and access code they will be asked to verify their mailing address (step 2). Once the address has been confirmed they will be asked to complete the acceptance form and provide further information (i.e. email address, phone number, full name). Assuming the applicant has provided accurate information they should receive the acceptance offer in step 4.
www.FirstNationalCC.com Credit Card Highlights and Notes
- A good credit card for those who already have a First National Bank Account as it will help them earn more rewards
- Most offers usually come with a juicy sign up bonus
- The access code will be 4 digits long
- The First National reservation number will be 12 digits long
- The application works best with the latest version of Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari
FirstNationalCC Contact Information (customer service)
- Phone: 1-888-883-9824 (general application or credit card questions)
- Phone: 1-605-782-3391 (for questions about the terms and conditions associated with the First National Credit Card)
- Mail: First National Credit Card PO Box 5097 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5097 (for questions about the card offer)
- Mail: LEGACY VISA PO Box 5097 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5097 (for those who would rather file the application via US Mail)
Would-be applicants who do not have the access code or reservation number can still apply but the odds of approval may not be as great as they have not been pre-screened.
Legacy Visa Credit Card Login Page
In order to access the account online please visit www.firstnationalcc.com and log in (new users will have to register).
How do I request a credit increase on my legacy card?
In order to request a credit increase associated with a Legacy credit card please dial their customer service team at 1-888-883-9824.
How do I activate my legacy card?
In order to activate your Legacy credit card please dial 1-800-216-4223 and use your PIN to active the card.
What credit score do you need for a Legacy Visa Credit Card?
In order to be approved for the Visa Legacy Credit Card you must have a credit score of 400 (although we recommend 500 when you apply to guarantee approval).
Does the Legacy Credit Card have an app?