To apply simply head on over to www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Trending: 1928 buffalo nickel value
You will need to provide the 16 digit reservation number along with the 6 digit access code. These numbers can be found on the Capital One mailing offer that was sent nationwide to consumers with a good credit score.
Trending: Coin Values and Best Coins To Buy
Capital One has proven over and over again they are one the BEST credit card company in the market today.
If you are unsure about the offer please read this informative review.
Over the years credit cards come and go but Capital One has stood up to the test of time and is still one of the best card companies in the game offering the best rewards.
You will be asked to provide the reservation code along with the access code (both pieces of information should be on your Capital One mailing).
Must Read: Credit Card For Foodies
If you are lucky enough to receive the mailing offer card promotion, take advantage of it!
GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com PreQualify Letter?
The Capital One Get My Offer campaign is quite common, as the bank seeks to attract new customers via targeted mail offers.
Capital One is a trusted bank with some great credit cards, so if you’re in need of a new card, you should take advantage of the offer!
Trending: Comenity Bealls Florida
Even consumers who already have a Capital One credit card may still receive this promotional offer.
GetMyoffer.CapitalOne.com Application Instructions
- Confirm with the wife that its OK to apply for another credit card
- Assuming all engines are a go navigate to www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com
- Enter the 16 digit reservation number from the Capital One mailing offer
- Input the access code (this number will be 6 digits long)
- Click on the “get started” tab
Best Capital One Credit Cards
Assuming the application is approved here are some of the best Capital One credit cards.
Please note some of the card mentioned below are not ideal for guys who like to party.
If you are a guy and like to party you will want to consider the American Express Gold Card.
Also, the below list is based upon a report from the first page of Google for the term “Best Capital One Credit Card”.
- Cashback Rewards – Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Dining and Entertainment Rewards – Savor Card Rewards Credit Card
- Travel Rewards – Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Bad Credit Score – Capital One Secured Mastercard
- Small Business – Spark Cash for Business
- Student – Journey Student Rewards from Capital One
Furthermore, for more information in regards to the best Capital One credit cards please check out Capitalist Review Best Capital One Credit Card.
GetMyOffer.Capital One Application Highlights
- Respond to a promotional credit card offer mailing from Capital One
- www.GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com is managed by Capital One Financial Corporation
- The Reservation Number and Access Code is needed in order to start the application
- Most applicants should receive a decision within seconds
The Capital One Get My Credit Card Offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
Trending: Send Me The Card Mailing Offer
Most credit card offers from Capital One require good to great credit. Not everyone will be approved for a card, even if they have received a Capital One mailer.
There are many factors that go into credit card approval, so you should research credit scoring if you are curious.
Remember in order to apply simply to visit www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com and then provide the access code along with the reservation number.
The access code will be 6 digits long, while the reservation number will be 16 digits long (these numbers always appear together on the credit card offer letter, usually on the bottom portion).
Trending: American Express AED RSVP
You will need these access codes in order to apply for a credit card.
Note that a pre-qualification does not necessarily mean that you will be approved.
In order to check pre-qualification status, the applicant must provide their name, date of birth, SSN, and mailing address.
- A must for consumers with a good credit score in need of a credit card
- Minimum payment associated with Capital One credit cards will be the greater of $25 or 1% of the balance plus new interest and late payment fee
- Variable rates may change when the Prime Rate changes
Top Capital One Credit Cards (Best Rated)
Below is a list of top Capital One credit cards based on customer reviews:
- Venture Rewards: requires excellent credit and offers unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Quicksilver Rewards: requires excellent credit and offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Savor Dining Rewards: requires excellent credit and comes with a $500 cash bonus when the member spends $3,000 within the first 3 months of opening an account
- Journey Student Rewards: Best for college students looking to establish their credit rating.
- Platinum Rewards Card: Good for people with average credit
Top Capital One Business Credit Cards
- Spark Cash Back Rewards: Offers unlimited 2% cashback with a $500 sign up bonus
- Spark Miles Rewards: Offers unlimited 2X miles rewards with 50,000 bonus miles
General questions in regards to credit cards offered by Capital One can be directed to toll-free 1-877-383-4802.
Business credit cards require the applicant to verify their business address and ownership before the card is sent.
- PlatinumOffer.com Pre Approved (The First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit)
- Maurices Capital One VIP Credit Card (A BIG must for Maurices FAN BOYS)
- American Express Magnet Credit Card (New members will earn a earth-shattering $250 bonus when opening a new card account)
- Bank of America Cash Pay Card: Explore a variety of credit cards including cash back, lower interest rate, travel rewards, cards to build your credit and more.
Existing Capital One credit card accounts can dial 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825).
Questions about rewards associated with a Capital One branded credit card can be directed to 1-800-228-3001.
Trending: 1885 Morgan Silver Dollar Value
GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Credit Cards (from best to worse)
- Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card (new in 2018)
- Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Platinum Credit Card
- QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
*QUICK UPDATE: Capital One updates Spark Miles and Spark Cash credit cards with limited-time bonus offers
Starting on 10/22/2019 Capital One is offering limited-time welcome bonuses of up to 200,000 miles for Capital One® Spark® Miles Credit Card or up to $2,000 cashback for Capital One® Spark® Cash Credit Cardholders
Please take note the above is based upon a thorough review of top credit card blogs, forums, as well as customer reviews.
Trending: Omni Credit Card Review and Guide
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is a great card, particularly when you consider the 20,000 bonus miles offer and the low APR.
Capital One on Social Media
- Facebook: @capitalone
- Twitter: @askcapitalone
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/capital-one
- Instagram: @capitalone
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/CapitalOne
Consumers looking to reach the Capital One NA corporate office can dial 1-877-383-4802.
However, the above number is not the ideal number to use for questions in regards to the Get My Capital One Card Offer. For questions or concerns about targeting mail offers, simply head to Capital One’s contact page on their website.
Customers looking to reach the corporate office by mail (i.e. letter format) can write to:
1680 Capital 1 Drive McLean, VA 22102 United States.
GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Credit Card List
The following Capital One credit cards are associated with the Get My Offer promotion.
Please note the card you qualify for will depend on credit score and credit history.
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: A premium credit card for travelers
- Quicksilver Card: One of the best cash bonuses in the credit card industry
- VentureOne Rewards Credit Card: A must for people who love to travel
- Platinum Credit Card: A relatively easy card to be approved for
- Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card: Great for those who dine out frequently
- QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card: Love cash back? Get this card!
- Secured Mastercard: Ideal for consumers looking to rebuild their credit score
- Spark Cash for Business: Best for small businesses
- Spark Miles for Business: Best for small businesses that fly often
Which Capital One credit card for rewards do the major credit card blogs like best?
- WalletHub – Quick Silver Card
- NerdWallet – Venture Rewards Credit Card
- CreditKarma – Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- ValuePenguin – Standard Issue Quicksilver Card
As one can see it seems that most of the major credit card blogs favor the Capital One Quick Silver credit card.
Capital One Credit Cards with Annual Fees
- QuicksilverOne Rewards – $39 annual fee
- Venture Rewards – $95 annual fee
- Savor Rewards – $95 annual fee
- Spark Cash & Spark Miles – $95 annual fee
Please note all other Capital One credit cards do not come with a bothersome annual fee.
Also note that the Venture, Savor, and Sparkline of credit cards have the annual fee waived the first year, so you won’t pay any annual fees until the second year of card membership.
After the first year, the cards revert to a $95 annual fee.
Best Capital One Credit Card Sign Up Bonus?
Because of the lucrative signup bonus, we believe Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card wins, hands-down.
The signup bonus on this card is 50,000 miles, after spending $3,000 in purchases.
It should be noted the $3,000 in purchases must be made within the first 3 months of opening the Capital One Venture Card account, in order to earn the bonus.
Also, readers should note that some bonuses may not be available for existing or previous Capital One cardholders, because of Citi application rules. Generally, you cannot earn a bonus on a card if you have previously earned the bonus within the last 24 months.
Capital One Customer Service Hours?
According to the Capital One Support Center, they have customer service agents ready to help at 1-800-946-0332 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Non-Capital One Credit Cards to Consider?
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold: First-time members will receive 25,000 bonus points once they spend $2,000 on purchases on the new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- Chase Freedom: Receive a cool $150 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This card also earns 5% cashback on a rotating category.
- Discover IT Card: Earn 5% cashback at different places each quarter
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card: Earn 1.5% cash rewards on ALL purchases (1.8% for the first 12 months)
Those who need to confirm receipt of an American Express credit card should check out AmericanExpress.com ConfirmCard.
Capital One Get My Offer credit cards are considered one of the current top credit card offers.
Hence, consumers who are lucky enough to receive the promotional mailing should 100% take advantage of it.
“My wife applied for a Capital One Spark card and we couldn’t be happier… great card!” – Steve C., Chicago, IL.
“The Capital One credit card offer was pretty annoying at first but I eventually applied for one of the cards and it is now my go-to card for rewards!” – Tony J. Houston, TX (i.e. H-TOWN)
“Capital One credit cards are the best… by far! Don’t even look at another card. My wife and I have matching cards but she has strange hotel purchases showing up on the card statement? I might need an attorney.” – Scott H. Dallas, TX
Capital One Credit Score Required
Generally speaking, Capital One credit cards require a minimum credit score of 670 while it would be great to have a score of 750 or higher.
- 300 to 579 Very Poor (ice cold)
- 580 to 669 Fair (still way below freezing)
- 670 to 740 Good
- 740 to 799 Very Good (were cooking with gas now!)
- 800 to 850 Great (you’re on fire! look for the nearest swim pool!)
Please note a great credit score could make the difference between a credit card with awesome rewards vs a credit card where you actually have to pay activation fee (yikes!).
Capital One Online Payment Options
- MAIL – Capital One Attn: Payment Processing PO Box 71083 Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
- OVERNIGHT ADDRESS – Capital One Attn: Payment Processing 6125 Lakeview Rd Suite 800 Charlotte, NC 28269
- Capital One Online Payment
- PHONE – At this time Capital One does not offer over the phone payments please dial 1-800-CAPITAL for more information
GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Contact Information
- Capital One Phone Number (general): 1-877-383-4802
- Credit Card (support): 1-800-227-4825
- Canadian Customers: 1-800-481-3239
- Capital One Mailing Address: Attn: General Correspondence PO Box 30285 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285
Once you have applied for a card, there are a few different outcomes:
- Application approval! Capital One will issue you a card and assign a credit limit. If there is a signup bonus, then you will need to meet the minimum spending requirement in order to earn the bonus.
- Application denial. See our guide to what to do if your application is denied.
- “Decision pending” notice. In this case, you will need to wait for Capital One to make a decision.
Capital One will review your application. If you are approved, you should receive your card in the mail within 5-7 business days.
And, as always, you should be sure to use credit responsibly!
If you do not hear back from Capital One within 2 weeks something has gone an error. Please contact the Capital One customer service team ASAP and ask to speak with a supervisor (like they always say the squeaky wheel gets the grease).
Capital One Credit Line Increase?
Customers who are fortunate enough to already have a Capital One card should consider an increase in credit limit.
Sometimes a credit limit decision is made instantly, while other times Capital One may have to send the customer a letter in regards to the outcome.
Please check out the Credit Limit Increase FAQ to learn more.
Spanish speaking customers are more than welcomed to apply for Capital One credit cards as long as they are legal residents of the United States.
Not only will an increase allow the customer to spend more money it could also increase a credit rating.
Capital One cardholders will need to provide the following when making a credit line increase request:
- Capital One account number
- Total annual income
- Employment status (unemployed or employed)
- Monthly mortgage or rent payment
- Gov benefit amount (i.e. Veterans Affairs payment)
Please visit the Capital One credit line to increase FAQ page for more information and how to apply.
Capital One Credit Card Review From Real People (updated!)
“Without a doubt the best line of credit cards… yes even better than American Express” – Gale M. Chicago IL
“I was going through a nasty divorce and really needed a credit card I could depend on in both good times and bad… Capital One had my back all day every day… Ron from the Miami, FL customer service hub is the best!” – Stan M. NY, NY
Trending: Best Cards for Travel Junkies
“Just get a Capital One card and thank me later… not only do they have the best bonus offers but they have the best customer service team by a mile!” – Todd G. Memphis TN
Capital One Get My Offer Final Verdict
You cannot go wrong with a credit card from Capital One.
Not only do they offer some of the best credit card rewards in the business but they also provide outstanding customer service.
We recommend the Quicksilver card as it provides a mind-blowing 1.5% cashback on all purchases.
If you wish to avoid Capital One credit cards can we suggest the Chase Freedom credit card?