If you are lucky enough to receive the GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com mailing promotion, take advantage of it!
Did you receive a letter in the mail from Capital One? The Capital One Get My Offer campaign is quite common, as the bank seeks to attract new customers via targeted mail offers. Capital One is a trusted bank with some great credit cards, so if you’re in need of a new card, you should take advantage of the offer!
- Respond to a promotional credit card offer mailing from Capital One
- www.GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com is managed by Capital One Financial Corporation
- The Reservation Number and Access Code is needed in order to start the application
- Most applicants should receive a decision within seconds
The Capital One Get My Credit Card Offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
Most credit card offers from Capital One require good to great credit. Not everyone will be approved for a card, even if they have received a Capital One mailer. There are many factors that go into credit card approval, so you should research credit scoring if you are curious.
In order to apply simply visit www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com and then provide the access code along with the reservation number.
The access code will be 6 digits long, while the reservation number will be 16 digits long (these numbers always appear together on the credit card offer letter, usually on the bottom portion). You will need these access codes in order to apply for a credit card.
Consumers who were not lucky enough to receive a Capital One mailing offer can see if they are pre-qualified for a personal credit card in 60 seconds or less. Note that a pre-qualification does not necessarily mean that you will be approved.
In order to check pre-qualification status the applicant must provide their name, date of birth, SSN, and mailing address.
- A must for consumers with a good credit score in need of a credit card
- Minimum payment associated with Capital One credit cards will be the greater of $25 or 1% of the balance plus new interest and late payment fee
- Variable rates may change when the Prime Rate changes
Top Capital One Credit Cards
We compared the best Capital One credit cards in a dedicated guide. For a preview, here are some of the best options:
- Venture Rewards: requires excellent credit and offers unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Quicksilver Rewards: requires excellent credit and offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Savor Dining Rewards: requires excellent credit and comes with a $500 cash bonus when the member spends $3,000 within the first 3 months of opening an account
Top Capital One Business Credit Cards
- Spark Cash Back Rewards: Offers unlimited 2% cash back with a $500 sign up bonus
- Spark Miles Rewards: Offers unlimited 2X miles rewards with 50,000 bonus miles
General questions in regards to credit cards offered by Capital One can be directed to toll-free 1-877-383-4802.
You Might Also Like
- PlatinumOffer.com Pre Approved (The First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card is designed for consumers with less than ideal credit)
- Maurices Capital One VIP Credit Card (A BIG must for Maurices FAN BOYS)
- American Express Magnet Credit Card (New members will earn a earth shattering $250 bonus when opening a new card account)
Existing Capital One credit card accounts can dial 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825).
Questions about rewards associated with a Capital One branded credit card can be directed to 1-800-228-3001.
GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Credit Cards (from best to worse)
- Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card (new in 2018)
- Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Platinum Credit Card
- QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Please take note the above is based upon a thorough review of top credit card blogs, forums, as well as customer reviews.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is a great card, particularly when you consider the 20,000 bonus miles offer and the low APR.
Capital One on Social Media
Consumers looking to reach the Capital One NA corporate office can dial 1-877-383-4802.
However, the above number is not the ideal number to use for questions in regards to the Get My Capital One Card Offer. For questions or concerns about targeting mail offers, simply head to Capital One’s contact page on their website.
Customers looking to reach the corporate office by mail (i.e. letter format) can write to:
1680 Capital 1 Drive McLean, VA 22102 United States.
GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Credit Card List
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: A premium credit card for travelers
- Quicksilver Card: One of the best cash bonuses in the credit card industry
- VentureOne Rewards Credit Card: A must for people who love to travel
- Platinum Credit Card: A relatively easy card to be approved for
- Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card: Great for those who dine out frequently
- QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card: Love cash back? Get this card!
- Secured Mastercard: Ideal for consumers looking to rebuild their credit score
- Spark Cash for Business: Best for small businesses
- Spark Miles for Business: Best for small businesses that fly often
Which Capital One credit card for rewards do the major credit card blogs like best?
- WalletHub – Quick Silver Card
- NerdWallet – Venture Rewards Credit Card
- CreditKarma – Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- ValuePenguin – Standard Issue Quicksilver Card
As one can see it seems that most of the major credit card blogs favor the Capital One Quick Silver credit card.
Capital One Credit Cards with Annual Fees
- QuicksilverOne Rewards – $39 annual fee
- Venture Rewards – $95 annual fee
- Savor Rewards – $95 annual fee
- Spark Cash & Spark Miles – $95 annual fee
Please note all other Capital One credit cards do not come with a bothersome annual fee.
Also note that the Venture, Savor, and Spark line of credit cards have the annual fee waived the first year, so you won’t pay any annual fees until the second year of card membership.
After the first year the cards revert to a $95 annual fee.
Best Capital One Credit Card Sign Up Bonus?
Because of the lucrative signup bonus, we believe Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card wins, hands-down.
The signup bonus on this card is 50,000 miles, after spending $3,000 in purchases.
It should be noted the $3,000 in purchases must be made with in the first 3 months of opening the Capital One Venture Card account, in order to earn the bonus.
Also, readers should note that some bonuses may not be available for existing or previous Capital One card holders, because of Citi application rules. Generally, you cannot earn a bonus on a card if you have previously earned the bonus within the last 24 months.
Other Non Capital One Credit Cards to Consider?
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold: First time members will receive 25,000 bonus points once they spend $2,000 on purchases on the new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- Chase Freedom: Receive a cool $150 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This card also earns 5% cash back on a rotating category.
- Discover IT Card: Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter
Chase Freedom and Discover IT card members must activate the reward each quarter, in order to earn the bonus 5% cashback. If you do not activate, you will instead earn the standard 1% cashback.
Those who need to confirm receipt of an American Express credit card should check out AmericanExpress.com ConfirmCard.
GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Contact Information
- General customer service number: 1-877-383-4802
- Credit Card Support: 1-800-227-4825
- Canada Customers: 1-800-481-3239
- More contact info here
Once you have applied for a card, there are a few different outcomes:
- Application approval! Capital One will issue you a card and assign a credit limit. If there is a signup bonus, then you will need to meet the minimum spending requirement in order to earn the bonus.
- Application denial. See our guide to what to do if your application is denied.
- “Decision pending” notice. In this case, you will need to wait for Capital One to make a decision.
Capital One will review your application. If you are approved, you should receive your card in the mail within 5-7 business days. And, as always, you should be sure to use credit responsibly!