www.GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Reservation Number
This number can be found on the promotional letter and should be used when applying for the card.
If your wife or husband tossed it in the trash can and you would like to apply?
Well, sounds like you have some dumpster diving in your future. Assuming the trashman didn’t already pick up the morning trash.
If you lost the reservation number associated with the Capital, One card offers, please wait until next month, and another promotional offer will most likely arrive.
- A credit card offer from Capital One
- Almost always arrives by US Mail in the form of a promotional application
- Intended for consumers with a good to excellent credit score
- If you receive this offer, you should be happy as you have an excellent credit score
HRBlock com EmeraldCard: Check Balance and Customer Service Number
The Capital One Get My Offer mailing offer is one of the industry’s most popular credit card offers. To apply, go to www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
You must provide the 16-digit reservation number and the 6-digit access code. These numbers can be found on the Capital One mailing offer sent nationwide to consumers with a good credit score.
You can use Capital One credit cards to buy almost anything under the sun in the United States as long as it’s a legal purchase. For example, buying potato chips at a Shell Gas Station is a legal purchase, and buying illegal acid )which is not legal federally) in the state of Washington is not allowed with a Capital One credit card. Capital One has proven that they are one of the BEST credit card companies in the market today. If you are unsure about the offer please read this informative review.
History of the Card Offers
Capital One started mailing this promotion out in 2014 to millions of houses across the United States. The peak of the applications sent was in 2017/2018 and has since decreased. It is estimated that Capital One is not using this promotion in many states now.
Over the years, credit cards have come and gone but Capital One has stood up to the test of time and is still one of the best card companies in the game, offering the best rewards. You will be asked to provide the reservation code and access code (both pieces of information should be on your Capital One mailing).
If you are lucky enough to receive the mailing offer card promotion, take advantage of it! Be on the lookout for a new credit card promotion from Capital One heading into 2021/2022.
How can I PreQualify for the GetMyOffer.CapitalOne offer?
The Capital One Get My Offer campaign is quite common, as the bank seeks to attract new customers via targeted mail offers. Capital One is a trusted bank with great credit cards, so if you need a new card, you should take advantage of the offer! Consumers with a Capital One credit card may still receive this promotional offer.
GetMyoffer.CapitalOne.com Application Instructions
- Confirm with the wife that it’s OK to apply for another credit card
- Assuming all engines are a go navigate to www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com
- Enter the 16-digit reservation number from the Capital One mailing offer
- Input the access code (this number will be 6 digits long)
- Click on the “get started” tab
Best Capital One Credit Cards
Assuming the application is approved, here are some of the best Capital One credit cards. Please note some of the cards mentioned below are not ideal for guys who like to party.
If you are a guy and like to party you will want to consider the American Express Gold Card. nAlso, the below list is based upon a report from the first page of Google for the term “Best Capital One Credit Card”.
- Cashback Rewards – Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Dining and Entertainment Rewards – Savor Card Rewards Credit Card
- Travel Rewards – Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Bad Credit Score – Capital One Secured Mastercard
- Small Business – Spark Cash for Business
- Student – Journey Student Rewards from Capital One
- Respond to a promotional credit card offer mailing from Capital One
- www.GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com is managed by Capital One Financial Corporation
- The Reservation Number and Access Code is needed in order to start the application
- Most applicants should receive a decision within seconds
The Capital One Get My Credit Card Offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Most credit card offers from Capital One require good to great credit. Not everyone will be approved for a card, even if they have received a Capital One mailer.
Many factors go into credit card approval, so you should research credit scoring if you are curious. Remember in order to apply simply visit www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com and then provide the access code along with the reservation number.
The access code will be 6 digits long, while the reservation number will be 16 digits long (these numbers always appear together on the credit card offer letter, usually on the bottom portion).
You will need these access codes to apply for a credit card. Consumers who were not lucky enough to receive a Capital One mailing offer can see if they are pre-qualified for a personal credit card in 60 seconds or less.
Note that a pre-qualification does not necessarily mean that you will be approved. To check pre-qualification status, the applicant must provide their name, date of birth, SSN, and mailing address.
- A must for consumers with a good credit score in need of a credit card
- Minimum payment associated with Capital One credit cards will be the greater of $25 or 1% of the balance plus new interest and late payment fee
- Variable rates may change when the Prime Rate changes
- Must have for US citizens with a good to great credit score
- Don’t apply if you have a bad credit score or have issues with running up credit card debt
Top Rated By Consumers
Below is a list of top Capital One credit cards based on customer reviews:
- Venture Rewards: requires excellent credit and offers unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Quicksilver Rewards: requires excellent credit and offers unlimited 1.5% cashback on every purchase, every day
- Savor Dining Rewards: requires excellent credit and comes with a $500 cash bonus when the member spends $3,000 within the first 3 months of opening an account
- Journey Student Rewards: Best for college students looking to establish their credit rating.
- Platinum Rewards Card: Good for people with average credit
Business Credit Cards
- Spark Cash Back Rewards: Offers unlimited 2% cashback with a $500 sign-up bonus
- Spark Miles Rewards: Offers unlimited 2X miles rewards with 50,000 bonus miles
General questions regarding credit cards offered by Capital One can be directed to toll-free at 1-877-383-4802.
Business credit cards require the applicant to verify their business address and ownership before sending the card.
Existing Capital One credit card accounts can dial 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825).
Questions about rewards associated with a Capital One branded credit card can be directed to 1-800-228-3001.
Capital One Cards (from best to worse)
- Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card (new in 2018)
- Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Platinum Credit Card
- QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
*QUICK UPDATE: Capital One updates Spark Miles and Spark Cash credit cards with limited-time bonus offers
Starting on 10/22/2019, Capital One is offering limited-time welcome bonuses of up to 200,000 miles for Capital One® Spark® Miles Credit Card or up to $2,000 cashback for Capital One® Spark® Cash Credit Cardholders. Please note that the above is based upon a thorough review of top credit card blogs, forums, and customer reviews. Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is great, particularly when considering the 20,000 bonus miles offer and the low APR.
Capital One on Social Media
- Facebook: @capitalone
- Twitter: @askcapitalone
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/capital-one
- Instagram: @capitalone
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/CapitalOne
Consumers looking to reach the Capital One NA corporate office can dial 1-877-383-4802. However, the above number is not the ideal number to use for questions in regards to the Get My Capital One Card Offer. For questions or concerns about targeting mail offers, simply head to Capital One’s contact page on their website. Customers looking to reach the corporate office by mail (i.e. letter format) can write to: 1680 Capital 1 Drive McLean, VA 22102 United States.
Which cards can I get with GetMyOffer.CapitalOne?
The following Capital One credit cards are associated with the Get My Offer promotion.
Please note that the card you qualify for depends on your credit score and credit history.
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: A premium credit card for travelers
- Quicksilver Card: One of the best cash bonuses in the credit card industry
- VentureOne Rewards Credit Card: A must for people who love to travel
- Platinum Credit Card: A relatively easy card to be approved for
- Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card: Great for those who dine out frequently
- QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card: Love cashback? Get this card!
- Secured Mastercard: Ideal for consumers looking to rebuild their credit score
- Spark Cash for Business: Best for small businesses
- Spark Miles for Business: Best for small businesses that fly often
Which Capital One Credit Cards comes with Annual Fees?
- QuicksilverOne Rewards – $39 annual fee
- Venture Rewards – $95 annual fee
- Savor Rewards – $95 annual fee
- Spark Cash & Spark Miles – $95 annual fee
Please note all other Capital One credit cards do not come with a bothersome annual fee.
Also note that the Venture, Savor, and Sparkline of credit cards have the annual fee waived the first year, so you won’t pay any annual fees until the second year of card membership.
After the first year, the cards revert to a $95 annual fee.
Best Sign Up Bonus
Because of the lucrative signup bonus, we believe Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card wins, hands-down. The signup bonus on this card is 50,000 miles, after spending $3,000 in purchases. It should be noted the $3,000 in purchases must be made within the first 3 months of opening the Capital One Venture Card account in order to earn the bonus.
Also, readers should note that some bonuses may not be available for existing or previous Capital One cardholders because of Citi application rules. Generally, you cannot earn a bonus on a card if you have previously earned the bonus within the last 24 months. Please note Captial One can and will change the rewards program terms at any time they please. Some consumers report receiving mail that states a change to the Capital One rewards program at least once yearly.
Pro Tip: Pay attention when Capital One changes the terms of a rewards program as the card may longer not be suitable for your spending needs.
Capital One Customer Service Hours
According to the Capital One Support Center, they have customer service agents ready to help at 1-800-946-0332 anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Capital One retail location hours: 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to Noon on Saturday, closed on Sunday.
Other Credit Cards to Consider
Here are some other credit cards that can contend with Capital One credit cards.
American Express Premier Gold Card
First-time members will receive 25,000 bonus points once they spend $2,000 on purchases on the new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Receive an incredible $150 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This card also earns 5% cash back on a rotating category.
Discover IT Card
Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card
Earn 1.5% cash rewards on ALL purchases (1.8% for the first 12 months).
Our Favorite Credit Cards
Chase Freedom and Discover IT card members must activate the reward each quarter, in order to earn the bonus of 5% cashback. If you do not activate, you will instead earn the standard 1% cashback.
CapitalistReview.com prefers the AMEX Gold Premier Rewards Credit Card overall.
Those who need to confirm receipt of an American Express credit card should check out AmericanExpress.com ConfirmCard.
Updated 2021: Our new favorite credit card is the AMEX Platinum credit card. Yes, we have finally qualified for this bad boy and we love it!
Capital One Get My Offer credit cards are considered one of the current top credit card offers.
Hence, consumers lucky enough to receive the promotional mailing should 100% take advantage of it.
“My wife applied for a Capital One Spark card and we couldn’t be happier… great card!” – Steve C., Chicago, IL.
“The Capital One credit card offer was pretty annoying at first, but I eventually applied for one of the cards, and it is now my go-to card for rewards!” – Tony J. Houston, TX (i.e. H-TOWN)
“Capital One credit cards are the best… by far! Don’t even look at another card. My wife and I have matching cards but she has strange hotel purchases on the card statement. I might need an attorney.” – Scott H. Dallas, TX
“Garbage In Garbage Out… that was life with just about every other credit card before I stumbled upon the Capital One line of credit cards. One night when I was leaving the CLUB at 4 am, I received a handout from a bum asking me to sign up for a Capital One card. This was in Berlin, Germany at the time so I had to wait until getting back to the US to apply. But the day I received the Capital One card was a day like no other. My life was forever different and my debt was no more.” Chrissy M. Miami, FL
Credit Score Required
Generally speaking, Capital One credit cards require a minimum credit score of 670 while it would be great to have a score of 750 or higher.
Credit Score Ranges
- 300 to 579 Very Poor (ice cold)
- 580 to 669 Fair (still way below freezing)
- 670 to 740 Good
- 740 to 799 Very Good (we’re cooking with gas now!)
- 800 to 850 Great (you’re on fire! look for the nearest swimming pool!)
Please note a great credit score could make the difference between a credit card with awesome rewards vs a credit card where you actually have to pay an activation fee (yikes!).
- MAIL – Capital One Attn: Payment Processing PO Box 71083 Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
- OVERNIGHT ADDRESS – Capital One Attn: Payment Processing 6125 Lakeview Rd Suite 800 Charlotte, NC 28269
- Capital One Online Payment
- PHONE – At this time, Capital One does not offer over-the-phone payments please dial 1-800-CAPITAL for more information
- Capital One Phone Number (general): 1-877-383-4802
- Credit Card (support): 1-800-227-4825
- Canadian Customers: 1-800-481-3239
- Capital One Mailing Address: Attn: General Correspondence PO Box 30285 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285
Once you have applied for a card, there are a few different outcomes:
- Application approval! Capital One will issue you a card and assign a credit limit. If there is a signup bonus, then you will need to meet the minimum spending requirement to earn the bonus.
- Application denial. See our guide to what to do if your application is denied.
- “Decision pending” notice. In this case, you will need to wait for Capital One to decide.
Capital One will review your application. If approved, you should receive your card in the mail within 5-7 business days.
And, as always, you should be sure to use credit responsibly!
If you do not hear back from Capital One within 2 weeks, something has gone an error. Please contact the Capital One customer service team ASAP and ask to speak with a supervisor (like they always say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease).
How do I request a Capital One Credit Line Increase?
Customers who are fortunate enough to already have a Capital One card should consider an increase in credit limit.
Sometimes a credit limit decision is made instantly, while other times, Capital One may have to send the customer a letter in regarding to the outcome.
Please check out the Credit Limit Increase FAQ to learn more.
Spanish-speaking customers are more than welcome to apply for Capital One credit cards as long as they are legal residents of the United States.
Not only will an increase allow the customer to spend more money it could also increase a credit rating.
Capital One cardholders will need to provide the following when making a credit line increase request:
- Capital One account number
- Total annual income
- Employment status (unemployed or employed)
- Monthly mortgage or rent payment
- Gov benefit amount (i.e., Veterans Affairs payment)
Please visit the Capital One credit line to increase the FAQ page for more information and how to apply.
Review From Real People
“Without a doubt the best line of credit cards… yes even better than American Express” – Gale M. Chicago IL
“I was going through a nasty divorce and really needed a credit card I could depend on in both good times and bad… Capital One had my back all day every day… Ron from the Miami, FL customer service hub is the best!” – Stan M. NY, NY
Trending: Best Cards for Travel Junkies
“Just get a Capital One card and thank me later… not only do they have the best bonus offers but they have the best customer service team by a mile!” – Todd G. Memphis TN
Capital One Get My Offer Final Verdict
You cannot go wrong with a credit card from Capital One.
Not only do they offer some of the best credit card rewards in the business but they also provide outstanding customer service.
We recommend the Quicksilver card as it provides a mind-blowing 1.5% cashback on all purchases.
If you wish to avoid Capital One credit cards, can we suggest the Chase Freedom credit card?
Get My Offer Capital One legit?
The Get My Offer Capital One mailing offer is definitely legit. Thousands of consumers with a good credit score have taken advantage of this offer to obtain a new Capital One credit card.
How Long Does It Take to Get Capital One bonus?
Usually, it will take 2 billing cycles to receive your Capital One bonus reward offer. You must meet all the spending requirements to obtain the Capital One reward.
Does Capital One give you instant approval?
Yes, Capital One does provide instant approval to many applicants. In order to obtain instant approval from Capital One, you must have a great credit score and no debt.
Does Capital One give bonuses?
Yes. Almost all Capital One credit cards offer some sort of promotional bonus. The only Capital One credit cards without a promotional bonus are those designed for consumers with poor credit.
9 thoughts on “getmyoffer capitalone com reservation number – Apply for Capital One Card”
Tired of receiving your unsolicited mail, time for you to cease sending your mail. If I need a credit card I will ask for it on my own time.
hey there.. please call capital one at 1-877-383-4802 and tell them you would like your information removed from their system and no more mailings
i have spent 20 minutes trying to use my reservation and access code. it is impossible
reservation 001 5532 1256 06959 access code 069914 bobbie webster
I have a costco Capital one
Do not send any more apps
Please do not send any more apps Or contact me in any way for any of you credit. Thank you linda
If you send me an app, follow through. Do not say I am approved and then deny me. YOU XXXXXX!!!
Hey Andy, what is the denial reason?
I’m tired of your emails. I’m beginning to regret why I signed up with you guys in the first place.
here ya go “How to stop receiving mail from Capital One?
You may contact us to change your preferences. To do so, please write to us at Capital One, Attention: Privacy Reversal, PO Box 85665, Richmond, VA 23285-5665. How do I opt out of email marketing? To opt out of receiving email advertisements about our products and services, you may submit an unsubscribe request online.”