The GetMyOlloCard.com application is a must for anyone in their second stage of credit building.
In order to apply for the OlloCard you must have a mediocre credit score and be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
How to apply?
In order to apply simply visit www.getmyollocard.com and provide the reservation number along with the access code. Please note the Reservation Number and Access code can be found together at the bottom of the offer letter that you received in the mail.
The GetMyOlloCard.com offer is designed for those with better than bad credit but not good credit. OlloCard members can make their way up to the good graces of companies like American Express and Chase if they apply for the card and make on-time payments every month.
- A nice card for those in the second stage of rebuilding their credit
- GetMyOlloCard.com is managed by Ollo Card Services
- The Ollo Mastercard is serviced by Ollo Card Services and issued by The Bank of Missouri under license from Mastercard International
- Canadian and Mexico residents are not allowed to apply for the Ollo Credit Card
The Get My Ollo Card application is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Most applicants will receive a response within 60 seconds (or less!).
GetMyOlloCard com Reviews from the credit card blog, heavy hitters?
- creditkarma.com – 4.4 out of 5 (based on user reviews)
- ValuePenguin – Editor’s Rating: 3.5/5.0 (based on an editors review)
- AskMrCredit – 4 out of 5 by Mr. Credit Card (editors review)
As you can see the Ollo Card receive pretty darn good reviews from some of the major players in the credit card blog game.
- This is a good card for those who are on their second stage of credit building
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees 🙂 (A BIG YES)
- Automatic Line Increases
- No Late Fees
- No rewards program 🙁
- US Based customer service team (always a huge plus)
Ollo Card Mastercard Reviews
- CreditKarma: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- AskMrCredit: 4 out of 5 stars
- ValuePenguin: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- CapitlaistReview: 4 out of 5 stars
Ollo Card Competition
Please note the GetMyOlloCard.com application caters to those with a credit score ranging from the mid to high 600s. Any questions about the Ollo Card can be directed to toll-free 1-877-494-0020 (or if outside the United States, please dial 1-516-224-5600).
Consumers looking to reach out by mail can write to: Ollo Card Services, P.O. Box 9222, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222. Cardmembers who need to make a payment by mail should send it to: Ollo Card Services, P.O. Box 660371, Dallas, TX 75266-0371 (please note the fastest way to make a payment is online).
Based on our own research and looking at some of the major players online we can 100 percent recommend to Ollo Card to consumers with not great, but not bad credit (i.e., the in between).