Heartland Loyalty Card Program
Login or register your Heartland gift card online.
Simply head on over to www.heartlandgiftcard.com and input your username aka email address in order to log in.
First-time users will have to register.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to register for the HeartlandGiftCard account.
Once you access your account simply click on the “check balance” tab.
Need a credit card?
- Best Credit Cards For Foodies: If you love eating out this is a must-read article
- Compare the Best American Express Credit Cards
- Best Travel Credit Cards: Travelcard hacking guide!
HeartlandGiftCard.com Customer Service
- Phone: 1-877-203-4039
- Email: HeartlandGift@e-hps.com
- Online: www.heartlandgiftcard.com/FAQ.aspx
- Payment Processing 24/7 Customer Support: 888-963-3600
- Heartland Register Product Support: 866-646-7648
Heartland Payment Systems is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA, and The Bancorp Bank, Philadelphia.
How do I change/edit my Heartlandgiftcard activate account information?
Once you are successfully logged in, click on the My Profile tab.
This will allow you to edit the email address, name, address, phone number, and birthday information, as well as to opt-in or opt-out of special offers from merchants.
Treat your Heartland Payment Systems gift card as cash.
To protect your card balance register your card and talk to your merchant regarding a replacement card.
Heartland Gift Card Restaurants? Visit www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com/gift-cards.