JetBlue Mastercard Activate, Login, Customer Service
- Activate a Jet Blue Mastercard online in a snap
- Visit jetbluemastercard.com/activate and follow the on-screen instructions
- Once their account has been activated, you can view, manage, and pay your account online
- You can also visit barclaycardus.com/activate to set up account access
- You can also use the card to buy tickets to see your favorite baseball player (i.e., Mike Trout, Juan Soto) Also has some of the best baseball cards in general, but that’s another subject entirely
The JetBlue Card allows customers to earn mind-blowing 3X points on JetBlue purchases regardless of the time or place of the purchase.
You can also dial toll-free 1-877-408-8866 to activate a Jet Blue Mastercard by phone. General questions concerning the card can be directed to Card Customer Support at 866-928-3104.
The Jet Blue Mastercard is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
Jetblue credit card perks
- 3x points on JetBlue purchases
- 10,000 bonus points upon signing up
- 2X points at restaurants and grocery stores
- NO ANNUAL FEE
- No foreign transaction fees
The 10,000 bonus points will only be applied after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days. Trending on this site: How to activate your Bank of America Credit Card.
Are you looking for an amazing credit card with awesome rewards and benefits? The JetBlue Credit Card could be the perfect option for you. With this card, you can enjoy exclusive perks such as earning points with every purchase, no blackout dates on award flights, and even discounts on in-flight purchases. Read on to learn more about all of the fantastic benefits that come with having a JetBlue Credit Card.
1. Earn Points with Every Purchase: When you use your JetBlue Credit Card on purchases, you can earn three points for every dollar spent on JetBlue flights, two points per dollar spent at restaurants and grocery stores, and one point per dollar spent everywhere else. You can also get an additional three points for every dollar spent on eligible JetBlue Vacations packages. While there is no cap on the number of points you can earn, your points do expire after 12 months.
2. No Blackout Dates for Award Flights: With a JetBlue Credit Card, you can redeem your points for award flights without worrying about blackout dates. This means that you will be able to book any of the available flights at any time, regardless of how popular it is or how long in advance you book your trip.
3. Discounts on In-Flight Purchases: When you use your JetBlue Credit Card for in-flight purchases, you can receive a 20% discount on food and beverage items. This discount is applied automatically when you check out with your card, so there’s no need to worry about coupons or codes.
4. Access to Special Offers: By having a JetBlue Credit Card, you will have access to exclusive offers and promotions that are not available to the general public. These offers could include discounts on flights, hotel stays, car rentals, cruises, and more.
5. No Foreign Transaction Fees: You don’t have to worry about incurring foreign transaction fees when you use your JetBlue Credit Card abroad . This means that you can save money while traveling internationally, as you won’t be charged any additional fees for using your card abroad.
JetBlue Mastercard Pros and Cons
The JetBlue MasterCard is a popular credit card option for individuals looking to maximize their rewards and travel benefits. With a generous rewards program, no annual fees, and plenty of other perks, it’s easy to see why the JetBlue MasterCard is such a popular choice. But before you decide if this card is right for you, it’s important to consider the pros and cons .
1. Generous rewards program: The JetBlue MasterCard offers a generous rewards program, allowing cardholders to earn 3X points on JetBlue purchases, 2X points on restaurant and grocery store purchases, and 1X point on all other purchases. This can add up to significant savings over time. Plus, there’s no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
2. No annual fee: One of the best features of the JetBlue MasterCard is the lack of an annual fee. This means you can use the card without having to worry about paying additional fees each year.
3. Travel benefits: Cardholders can take advantage of a variety of travel benefits, including discounted companion fares, free checked bags, and no foreign transaction fees. These benefits can help make your next vacation a little more affordable.
4. Special offers: Cardholders are eligible for exclusive deals and discounts, including up to 30% off select car rentals and 20% off JetBlue Vacations packages.
1. High interest rates: The JetBlue MasterCard has high interest rates, so it’s important to pay your balance in full each month to avoid paying interest.
2. Limited airline partners: The JetBlue Rewards program only allows cardholders to redeem points for flights on JetBlue and select partners, which limits your options for earning and redeeming rewards.
3. Poor customer service: Some cardholders have reported poor customer service when it comes to resolving disputes or other issues with the rewards.
I need Help ASAP. Please dial the number on the back of your Jet Blue card to speak with a Mastercard representative.
- Phone: 1-866-928-3104
- Email Jet Blue Mastercard
- You can reach Customer Service at the number on the back of your card
- If your card is not available, please call Customer Service at 302-622-8990 or International Collect at 302-255-8888
Check the status of a JetBlue Master card at www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search. You will be asked to provide your last name, zip code, last four digits of your SSN, and a valid email address.
JetBlue Credit Card vs Chase Sapphire
When it comes to credit cards, there is a wide range of options available to consumers. Two of the most popular and sought-after cards are the JetBlue Credit Card and the Chase Sapphire card. Both offer generous rewards, but which one is right for you? In this article we’ll compare the features and benefits of both cards, so you can make an informed decision about which one best suits your needs.
The JetBlue Credit Card is a good option for frequent travelers who fly on JetBlue, as it offers two points per dollar spent on JetBlue purchases and one point per dollar spent on other purchases. Additionally, cardholders can earn three points per dollar spent on restaurant purchases and two points per dollar spent at grocery stores. This card also comes with an annual fee of $ on JetBlue Vacations and one point per dollar spent on restaurants, gas stations and supermarkets. Cardholders also benefit from a $100 statement credit after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days of card membership, plus an additional 10% off select inflight purchases with the JetBlue Mastercard.
On the other hand, the Chase Sapphire card offers one point per dollar spent on all 99 and an interest rate of 16.24%.
The Chase Sapphire card offers a variety of rewards, including three points per dollar spent on travel and dining purchases, two points per dollar spent on all other purchases, and one point per dollar spent on balance transfers. This card also has an annual fee of $95 and an interest rate of 17.74%.
Ultimately, the decision as to which one is best for you depends on your individual needs and spending habits. If you travel frequently on JetBlue and make a lot of restaurant purchases, then the JetBlue Credit Card may be the better choice. However, if your spending habits are more diverse, then the Chase Sapphire card may be more beneficial due to its broader range of rewards and higher point-earning potential.
JetBlue Credit Card vs Capital One Venture
Choosing the right credit card can be a daunting task. With so many options, it can be hard to figure out which one is right for you. If you’re looking for a card that offers rewards and flexibility, then you may want to compare the JetBlue Credit Card and the Capital One Venture card. Both cards offer unique benefits and features that are worth considering before making your decision.
The JetBlue Credit Card is a great choice for travelers who want to earn rewards on their purchases. With this card, you’ll earn 5 points per dollar spent on JetBlue flights, 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per dollar spent everywhere else. You can also get 10% of your points back when you book flights through the JetBlue website or app. Additionally, this card comes with a variety of other benefits, including no foreign transaction fees, an introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year and access to exclusive deals and discounts.
The Capital One Venture card is another great option for travelers. This card offers two miles per dollar spent on every purchase, and you can redeem those miles for travel rewards such as airline tickets or hotel stays . Additionally, you can get a 50,000 mile bonus after spending $3,000 in the first three months. The card also comes with a variety of other benefits, including no foreign transaction fees and an introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year.
When it comes to choosing between the JetBlue Credit Card and the Capital One Venture card, it really depends on your individual needs and travel habits. If you’re a frequent traveler, then the JetBlue Credit Card may be the better option since it offers rewards for flights and other purchases. However, if you don’t fly often but still want to earn travel rewards, then the Capital One Venture card might be a better choice. Ultimately, it’s important to compare the benefits of each card before making your decision.
JetBlue credit card vs Southwest credit card
Are you looking to choose between a JetBlue credit card and a Southwest credit card? Both of these cards offer great rewards and features, making it difficult to decide which one is right for you. In this article, we’ll take an in-depth look at each card and compare their benefits and perks, so you can make the best decision for your needs.
The JetBlue credit card is a great choice for frequent flyers on the airline. With this card, you can earn up to 6x points per dollar spent on JetBlue purchases, as well as 2x points for every dollar spent at restaurants and grocery stores. You also get 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase with the card and an additional 10% back on all in-flight purchases. You will also receive a $100 statement credit each year after spending $1,000 on the card. One of the major drawbacks to this card is that there is an annual fee of $99.
Southwest credit cards offer a variety of rewards for their customers, including 2 points per dollar spent on Southwest flights and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus, you get a bonus of 40,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months. There is no annual fee for this card, but you will have to pay a foreign transaction fee if you use it outside the U.S.
Both cards offer great rewards and benefits, so it’s up to you to decide which one makes more sense for your lifestyle and travel needs . JetBlue’s card may be a better option for frequent flyers, while the Southwest card is great for budget travelers. Ultimately, the best way to decide is to compare the features and rewards offered by each card.
Here is a quick summary regarding some of the most common questions associated with the Jet Blue Mastercard.
How Do I Request A Line Of Credit Increase?
Simply log in to your Jet Blue Mastercard account to request a credit line increase online. Once logged in, select Services and then Request Credit Line Increase.
Jet Blue Mastercard Mailing Addresses
- General Correspondence Card Services: P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
- Credit Card Billing Disputes Card Services: P.O. Box 8802 Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
- Credit Bureau Disputes Card Services P.O. Box 8803 Wilmington, DE 19899-8803
- Credit Balance Refunds Card Services P.O. Box 8746 Wilmington, DE 19899-8746
- Physical Address Barclays Bank Delaware 125 South West Street Wilmington, DE 19801
Once a Jet Blue card has been activated, the cardholder can check a current balance, update account information (i.e., phone number, address), check available credit, transfer a balance, pay a credit card, and update a PIN.
Jet Blue Mastercard fax number 1-866-823-8178.
Do JetBlue credit card points expire?
JetBlue credit card points will NEVER expire UNLESS the cardholder closes their account.
What bank does JetBlue credit card use?
The JetBlue credit card uses the following bank: Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays) which is pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
What is a JetBlue Plus Card member?
The JetBlue Plus Card member program is designed for those who FREQUENTLY fly on Jet Blue. If you fly Jet Blue just a few times a year you will not qualify. If you fly weekly or a few times per month please look more into the terms.
How much is 60000 JetBlue points worth?
When you receive 60000 JetBlue points they are worth $900 in flying fees at Jet Blue Airlines.
Jet Blue Mastercard Activation Website
The JetBlue Card
- No annual fee
- 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn points 3X points per $1 spent on eligible JetBlue purchases
- 2X points per $1 spent at restaurants and eligible grocery stores
- 1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
The JetBlue Plus Card
- $99 annual fee
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases and paying the annual fee within the first 90 days.
- 6X points per $1 spent on eligible JetBlue purchases
- 2X points per $1 spent at restaurants and eligible grocery stores
- 1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 10% of your points back as a bonus after you redeem for and travel on a JetBlue-operated Award Flight.
- Free first checked bag for you and up to 3 companions on the same reservation when you use your JetBlue Plus Card to purchase tickets.
- Enjoy an annual $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more.
Jet Blue Mastercard vs. Other Cards?
- PlatinumOffer.com: The First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have a steady income
- GetMyOlloCard.com: The GetMyOlloCard.com offer is designed for those with better than bad credit but not good credit
- Capital One Card Application: Apply for a credit card from Captial One (these cards will require a good to excellent credit score)