JetBlueMastercard Activate Review and Pros/Cons
- Activate a Jet Blue Mastercard online in a snap
- Visit jetbluemastercard.com/activate and follow the on-screen instructions
- Once their account has been activated you can view, manage, and pay your account online
- You can also visit barclaycardus.com/activate to set up account access
- You can also use the card to buy tickets to see your favorite baseball player (i.e. Mike Trout, Juan Soto) Also some of the best baseball cards in general but that’s another subject entirely
The JetBlue Card allows customers to earn a mind-blowing 3X points on JetBlue purchases regardless of the time or place of the purchase.
You can also dial toll-free 1-877-408-8866 to activate a Jet Blue Mastercard by phone.
The Jet Blue Mastercard is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
JetBlue Mastercard Benefits
- 3x points on JetBlue purchases
- 10,000 bonus points upon signing up
- 2X points at restaurants and grocery stores
- NO ANNUAL FEE
- No foreign transaction fees
The 10,000 bonus points will only be applied after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
JetBlueMastercard.com/Activate Help and Customer Service?
Need Help ASAP. Please dial the number on the back of your Jet Blue card to speak with a Mastercard representative.
Jet Blue Card Customer Service
- Phone: 1-866-928-3104
- Email Jet Blue Mastercard
- You can reach Customer Service at the number on the back of your card
- If your card is not available, please call Customer Service at 302-622-8990 International Collect at 302-255-8888
JetBlue MasterCard activate JetBlue FAQ
Here is a quick summary in regards to some of the most common questions associated with the Jet Blue Mastercard.
How Do I Request A Line Of Credit Increase?
Jet Blue Mastercard Mailing Addresses
- General Correspondence Card Services: P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
- Credit Card Billing Disputes Card Services: P.O. Box 8802 Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
- Credit Bureau Disputes Card Services P.O. Box 8803 Wilmington, DE 19899-8803
- Credit Balance Refunds Card Services P.O. Box 8746 Wilmington, DE 19899-8746
- Physical Address Barclays Bank Delaware 125 South West Street Wilmington, DE 19801
Once a Jet Blue card has been activated the cardholder can check a current balance, update account information (i.e. phone number, address), check available credit, transfer a balance, pay a credit card, and update a PIN number.
Top Investment: 1885 Morgan Silver Dollar Value
Jet Blue Mastercard fax number 1-866-823-8178.
Do JetBlue credit card points expire?
JetBlue credit card points will NEVER expire UNLESS the cardholder closes their account.
What bank does JetBlue credit card use?
The JetBlue credit card uses the following bank: Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays) which is pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
What is a JetBlue Plus Card member?
The JetBlue Plus Card member program is designed for those who FREQUENTLY fly on Jet Blue. If you fly Jet Blue just a few times a year you will not qualify. If you fly weekly or a few times per month please look more into the terms.
How much is 60000 JetBlue points worth?
When you receive 60000 JetBlue points they are worth $900 in flying fees at Jet Blue Airlines.
Jet Blue Mastercard Activation Website
Jet Blue Mastercard vs Other Cards?
- PlatinumOffer.com: The First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have a steady income
- GetMyOlloCard.com: The GetMyOlloCard.com offer is designed for those with better than bad credit but not good credit
- Capital One Card Application: Apply for a credit card from Captial One (these cards will require a good to great credit score)