Jet Blue Mastercard
- Activate a Jet Blue Mastercard online in a snap
- Visit jetbluemastercard.com/activate and follow the on-screen instructions
- Once their account has been activated you can view, manage, and pay your account online
- You can also visit barclaycardus.com/activate to set up account access
You can also dial toll-free 1-877-408-8866 to activate a Jet Blue Mastercard by phone.
JetBlue Mastercard Benefits
- 3x points on JetBlue purchases
- 10,000 bonus points upon sign up
- 2X points at restaurants and grocery stores
- NO ANNUAL FEE
- No foreign transaction fees
The 10,000 bonus points will only be applied after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Phone: 1-866-928-3104
- Email Jet Blue Mastercard
Jet Blue Mastercard Mailing Addresses
- General Correspondence Card Services: P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
- Credit Card Billing Disputes Card Services: P.O. Box 8802 Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
- Credit Bureau Disputes Card Services P.O. Box 8803 Wilmington, DE 19899-8803
- Credit Balance Refunds Card Services P.O. Box 8746 Wilmington, DE 19899-8746
- Physical Address Barclays Bank Delaware 125 South West Street Wilmington, DE 19801
Once a Jet Blue card has been activated the cardholder can check a current balance, update account information (i.e. phone number, address), check available credit, transfer a balance, pay a credit card, and update a PIN number.
Jet Blue Mastercard fax number 1-866-823-8178.
Jet Blue Mastercard Activation Website
Jet Blue Mastercard vs Other Cards?
- PlatinumOffer.com: The First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have a steady income
- GetMyOlloCard.com: The GetMyOlloCard.com offer is designed for those with better than bad credit but not good credit
- Capital One Card Application: Apply for a credit card from Captial One (these cards will require a good to great credit score)