The Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard (i.e., Kroger 123 Rewards Card) provides a $100 cash bonus when opening an account and spending $200 in the first 40 days.
In order to be approved for the Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S.
Kroger 123 Rewards Card Login (current members)
To access a 123 Rewards account online, please visit www.krogermastercard.com and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in.
How to apply? (new members)
In order to apply for the Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard, please visit Kroger Mastercard 123 Rewards and click on the green apply now button.
Kroger 123 Rewards Card Login Review
- The $100 cash back will be applied as a statement credit on your Account
- Please allow up to eight weeks for the $100 to be credited to your account
- The Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard must be open and in good standing in order to claim the bonus
- You must scan, redeem points, and pay with your 1-2-3 REWARDS World Mastercard in order to receive the fuel discount
Please note the creditor and issuer of the Kroger credit card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
A good to great credit score is required upon application.
Kroger 123 REWARDS World Mastercard Points System
- Three points earned on every net $1 purchase on the Kroger Family of Companies Own Brand Products
- Two points earned on every net $1 purchase on the Kroger Family of Companies Own Brand Products
- One point earned on every net $1 purchase anywhere Mastercard is accepted
For every 1,000 points earned, the member will earn $5 in FREE groceries.
Kroger 123 Reward Members will also receive an additional 25¢ off per gallon for ONE YEAR each time they redeem at least 100 fuel points at participating Kroger Family of Companies Fuel Centers.
Kroger Credit Card Review From High-End Credit Card Blogs
- CreditKarma – 3.1 out of 5 stars (based on nine reviews)
- WalletHub – 3.1 out of 5 stars (based on more than 300 reviews)
- ValuePenguin – 4 out of 5 (editors rating)
Any questions in regards to the Kroger 123 Rewards Card can be directed to toll-free 844-237-0593.
Customers looking to make a payment by mail can send it to: U.S. Bank National Association Cardmember Service, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63179-0408.
When making a payment by mail, please include the customer’s account number in the memo portion of the check (cash cannot be sent via mail to make a payment).
Kroger 123 Rewards Card Login
If the Kroger 123 Rewards Card is not your style feel free to check out these other reward credit cards: