Marcus Invite Code Loan Review
Did you receive a letter from Marcus in the mail tempting you to take out a loan?
The letter most likely directed you to www.marcus.com/offers and told you to input the provided invite code found in the letter.
If you’re on the fence in regards to applying for the loan please read more below!
Let’s check out what the Internet blogs say about Marcus…
Marcus Loan Reviews (from finance blogs)
- NerdWallet (Review by Amrita Jayakumar): Give Marcus loans a 5 out of 5 stars… “low rates, no fees, and flexible loan terms and payment options”
- Bankrate (Review by Robin Saks Frankel): 3.7 out of 5… “excellent credit, you might consider Marcus by Goldman Sachs”
- CreditKarma: 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 155 customer reviews
As you can see the Internet leans towards a borderline love-fest with Marcus Loans.
It was difficult to find anything negative about the firm/loan.
The only drawback is consumers with poor to average credit will not qualify.
Marcus Loan Customer Service
- Phone: 1-844-MARCUS1 (1-844-627-2871)
- Dispute Mail: Marcus by Goldman Sachs P.O. Box 45400 Salt Lake City, UT 84145-0400
- General Correspondence address: Goldman Sachs Bank USA P.O. Box 1978 Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
The toll-free number is available from Monday – Friday 8 am – 10 pm ET Saturday – Sunday 9 am – 7 pm ET.
Need a credit card?
Check out the GetMyOffer.CapitalOne promotion and check out all of the cards offered by Capital One!
Capitalist Review View on the Marcus Loan Offer
- No fees
- Offers direct payment to creditors with debt consolidation loans
- Easy application
- Option to change your payment date
- You can skip a payment from time to time without being charged a fee
Marcus Offer Code Information
Your code is a phrase plus 7 or 8 digits found on the check on the top right corner of your mail offer from Marcus.
Special characters (i.e. ! or *) are not allowed in the offer code field.
One Word… YES!
If you need a loan and qualify Marcus is a great option!