Med Max Finance Review
Apply for a low-interest way to pay health care costs with no credit check and no signup fees… but should you?
If you already know you do simply visit www.medmaxfinance.com to apply now.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply. You must also have debt related to medical bills.
- Low Fixed APR
- No Credit Check
- Fast and Easy Application
Depending on the APR you receive you may or may not want to take advantage of this offer.
A good balance transfer credit card might be a better option.
Need a credit card?
- Wells Fargo Card Offer: Apply for a credit card from Wells Fargo
- MyMilestoneCard: Apply or login to your Milestone credit card account
- Citi Special Purchase Rate: Most Citibank cards require a good to great credit score (although a few cards are designed for consumers with fair credit)
- Email them at: email@example.com
- Call MedMaxFinance at: 727-533-5200 or 855-533-5200
- Fax: 727-712-1438
- By mail at: MedMaxFinance P.O. Box 20208 Tampa, FL 33622-0208
MedMax Finance User Reviews
“Saved me thousands of dollars… would recommend it to anyone who has medical debt” – Mary L. New York, NY
“The MedMax customer service team is super friendly and processed my application super quick” – Chase M. Miami, FL
What will my APR be?
MedMaxFinance provides a 0% Intro APR for the first 180 days after each transaction that is added to your account.
After that, a low annual APR per year on any amount that remains unpaid after each transaction’s initial 180-day period
Check a MedMax Appication
To check the status of a MedMax application please dial up a MedMaxFinance Analyst at (855) 533-5200, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. eastern time.
You will need an average to great credit score in order to get approved for this promotional APR credit offer.