- The Milestone Gold MasterCard is designed for those with less than perfect credit who are having issues obtain a credit card from other firms
- The primary selling point of the Milestone Gold MasterCard is those who have had a previous bankruptcy are still allowed approval
- Also offers a quick Pre-Qualification tool which will advise the applicant on approval (this will not harm a credit score)
- Customers who are approved are allowed to customize their Milestone Gold card image
- Milestone Gold MasterCard reports to all three major credit bureaus
Milestone Gold MasterCard Highlights and Lowlights
- Quick pre-qualification available with no impact to your credit score
- This card is not ideal for those with a good credit score of 700 or better
- Those who are approved for the card should expect it to arrive within 14 days
- Easy pre-qualification process with fast response
- Choose your custom card design – Free
- Free online account access
- Protection from fraud, if your card happens to be lost or stolen
- Accepted at over 35 Million Locations Worldwide!
Please note the The Milestone Gold MasterCard is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company, Dixon Missouri and applicants must be 18 years of age or older (19 in the state of Alabama). Those applicants who have submitted a pre-qualification request for the Milestone Gold MasterCard within the last 60 days are not allowed to apply. Any questions in regards to the Milestone Credit Card can be directed to 1-866-453-2636 between the hours of 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time Monday thru Friday.
Approval is not 100% guaranteed and customers are NOT allowed to apply by phone (please do not call the toll-free number listed above in hopes of applying for a card). If the customer was approved and does not receive the Milestone Gold MasterCard within 21 days should the Lost/Stolen Department immediately at 1-888-260-4532.