Best Buy Visa Credit Card
- A must have credit card for Best Buy Junkies
- BestBuy.com/MyBestBuyVisa is operated by Best Buy in association with Visa
- For every 250 points, get $5 in rewards to use toward purchases at Best Buy
The Best Buy Visa Credit Card is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. This credit card requires a good to great credit score and can be used anywhere in the US where the Visa logo is present.
BestBuy MyBestBuy Visa Credit Card Highlights and Lowlights
- 3% BACK IN REWARDS on gas purchases and air travel and ground transportation purchases (please note this is for a limited time only) 😐
- 2% BACK IN REWARDS on dining and grocery purchases 🙂
- NO ANNUAL FEE 🙂
- Card members can choose special financing instead of My Best Buy rewards on purchases $199 and up 🙂
- 1% BACK IN REWARDS on every day purchases 😐
- Does not offer cash back 🙁
- Consumers looking for a cash back credit card should check out the Chase Freedom Card
- Reward Certificates are coupons for discounts off future purchases at Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com (some consumers would say this is nothing more than a coupon)
- Get 1.5 Points per $1 spent (3% back in rewards) on net purchases made at gas stations, airlines, car rental agencies, commuter transportation, taxis/limousines, passenger railways and bus lines
- Consumers who don’t shop at Best Buy should not bother with this card (please check out credit card offers from Capital One or Chase)
Card holders who want to maximize the benefits of the Best Buy Visa Credit Card can spend $3,500 per year to reach Elite Plus status. Once the member has reached the elite status they will enjoy 1.25 points per $1 spent on qualifying Best Buy purchases, plus other great benefits.
Any questions in regards to the www.bestbuy.com/mybestbuyvisa card application can be directed to 1-888-574-1301 7 days a week from 7 am to 7 pm.
- www.bestbuy.com/mybestbuyvisa login