The MyBMW line of credit cards is a big must for BMW fanboys due to a lucrative rewards program and no annual fee (on two out of the four card types).
In order to apply for a BMW credit card, the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S.
The applicant must also have a good credit score, but that is most likely the case if your driving around in a BMW (unless it’s a 3 Series hehe).
MyBMWCard Card Types
- BMW Card – $0 annual fee
- BMW Signature Card – $75 annual fee – Two points per $1 spent on gas – Four points per $1 spent at BMW Centers
- BMW Ultimate Card* – $75 annual fee – Three points per $1 spent on gas – Five points per $1 spent at BMW Centers
- BMW Card for Motordad – $0 annual fee
*Requires $50,000 spent between January and December Billing cycles
The BMW Card and the BMW Card for Motordad are the exact same card other than one catering to fathers.
The BMW Signature Card and BMW Ultimate Card are similar cards besides the spending limit on the BMW Ultimate Card (this card also earn slightly more reward points).
All of the above My BMW credit cards can be used for everyday purchases anywhere in the U.S.
Further MyBMWCards Talking Points
The cardholder can redeem BMW Reward Points for BMW Financial Services Rewards, BMW Center Rewards, BMW Vehicle Rewards, Hotel Stays, Rental Cars and much more.
Those who already have a BMW credit card can access the card at MyBMWCard Login.
My BMW Card Contact Information
- Phone: Any questions about the MyBMWCard offers can be directed to toll-free 1‑888‑BMW‑Card (1‑888‑269‑2273)
- General Mail: BMW CARD SERVICES, P.O. Box 9210, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9210
- Please dial 1‑614‑210‑8720 for calls outside the U.S. or Canada
- REGULAR PAYMENTS: BMW Card Services, P.O. Box 660545, Dallas, TX 75266-0545
- OVERNIGHT PAYMENTS: BMW Card Services, Box #660545, 2701 East Grauwyler Rd., BLDG, 1 Irving, TX 75061
MyBMWCard Reviews from the major players in the credit card blog arena?
NerdWallet gives the BMW line of credit cards a 3.5 out of 5.
WalletHub gives the BMW line of credit cards a 3 out of 5.
The line of BMW credit cards is pretty respectable. Sure there are better reward cards on the market, but BMW does a pretty good job vs. the competition.
Credit Card Website
Not enthralled with the line of BMW credit cards? Check out our best of the best writeups: