MyMileStoneCard com Activate
Milestone Gold MasterCard for purchases and cash advances anywhere you see the MasterCard logo, at over 33 million locations in 210 countries. Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Please visit mymilestonecard com activate to log in, activate or register a card account. If you misplace or have your card stolen please dial toll-free 1-888-260-4532 ASAP.[lwptoc]
MyMileStoneCard Customer Service
- Phone: 866-453-2636
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
MyMileStoneCard Payment Information
Cardholders who elect to mail their payment should allow at least seven (7) business days for postal delivery. You can also make a payment online at milestone.myfinanceservice.com/Account. You can also make a payment over the telephone at 866-453-2636. The Milestone credit card phone number (1-866-453-2636) is available from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week.
Milestone Card FAQ
- The Milestone Gold Mastercard is issued by The Bank of Missouri, an FDIC-insured financial institution based in St. Robert, MO
- Milestone is the name of this credit card program issued through The Bank of Missouri, a well-established, FDIC-insured Missouri bank, founded in 1891
- Would be customers are not allowed to apply over the phone
- The minimum credit line for the Milestone Gold Mastercard is $300
- Your actual credit line will be based on things like annual income and credit rating
- You may only have one MyMilestone credit card account at one time
Please read your Cardholder Agreement (upon approval) for more information on cash advances. Once approved, you may call and request a personal identification number (PIN) to be sent to you in the mail. If you are lucky enough to obtain this credit card be sure to make on-time payments.
Which app do I use for my milestone credit card?
The app you use for the My Milestone credit card is The Bank of Missouri Mobile app available which is available for the iOS and Android operating systems.
Which bank is the Milestone credit card?
Which bank is the Milestone credit card associated with you ask? The Milestone card is associated with the Bank of Missouri who is an FDIC-insured bank founded in 1891. You must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply for the card and get approved.
How to access the www.mymilestonecard.com login page?
To view and register via the www.mymilestonecard.com login page please rev up your internet and visit https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com/Account/Login.
Where can I recover a MyMilestone credit card account password?
If you need to recover your MyMilestone credit card online account password please visit https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com/Account/ResetPassword.