Burgerville Class Action Lawsuit
A massive settlement has been proposed in the Burgerville class-action lawsuit.
To file a claim or learn more about the case please visit www.BurgervilleSettlement.com.
The case is pending in the Circuit Court of Oregon, County of Multnomah.
Who should file a claim?
Anyone in the United States who “used [a] debit or credit card to make a purchase at a Burgerville restaurant from September 12, 2017, through September 30, 2018.”
BurgervillSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Burgerville Data Breach Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43214 Providence, RI 02940-3214
- Phone: 1-844-264-8221
- Fax: Not found
- Email: Not found
Class members DO NOT need to hire a lawyer!
Class Counsel: William B. Federman FEDERMAN & SHERWOOD
Defense Counsel: Steven Wilker Frank Weiss Eric Beach Megan Houlihan TONKON TORP LLP
Need a credit card?
- Capital One Credit Cards
- Citi Love Double Cash Card: If you love greenbacks this is the card for you my friend!
- CreditOneOffer.com: Ideal for consumers with less than ideal credit
- GetMyOlloCard: Apply for the popular Ollo credit card online… NOW!
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply for any of the above-named credit cards.
Your required credit score will vary depending on which card you apply for. For example, a Capital One credit card will require a good to great score while the Ollo card will allow consumers with less than ideal credit to apply.
- Chris Cochran, et al. v. Burgerville LLC.
- Case No. 18CV44864
- Maureen Brennan v. Burgerville LLC.
- Case No. 18CV50994
- Both in the Circuit Court of Oregon, County of Multnomah
- Claim form deadline: 3/5/2020
- Fairness hearing: 4/6/2020
Please note Burgerville Settlement class members do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie.
If you wish to speak at the hearing you must notify the court.