PEX Cards Login and Registration
- The PEX card is a cloud-based platform, API, & business prepaid card.
- Register for the card at www.pexcard.com.’
- You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to secure the PEX card.
- The PEX card is designed for business professionals only
By auto-rejecting unauthorized and over-budget spending, PEX saves you hours of review. Accounting system integration can save hours in reconciliations. You must be 18 years of age or older to acquire a Pex card. To login to a Pex Card please visit dashboard.pexcard.com/login.
Trending: Home Depot Card Application | Credit One Increase | Brinks MasterCard Activation | MyMilestone com activate and login | Amazon Gift Card Balance Online | Capitalist Review | How to check the balance of am Apple Gift card
PEX Cards Customer Service
The PEX Card toll-free number is available from 8 am – 6 pm EST, Monday to Friday. Support for Administrators and Businesses: 8 am – 8 pm EST, Monday – Friday 1-866-685-1898 firstname.lastname@example.org. Support for Cardholders can dial 1-866-685-0898 and press 0 or ask to speak with a Pex Cards agent or email at email@example.com
Apply for a credit card now!
- HeartlandGiftCard: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to register for the HeartlandGiftCard account
- AtoZAmazonWork: You will need to verify your ATOZ Amazon account via your cell phone before gaining access
- UpStart.com/Reward: In order to apply, you must have a good to great credit score and be 18 years of age or older.
- wwwactivatesywaccountonlinecom: Customers will need to activate their Shop Your Way Mastercard before they can make a purchase
Most of the above offers require applicants to be US residents.
PEX Corporate Office
Mail: 462 7th Avenue, 21st Floor New York, NY 10018
Local Phone: Not found
- Google Play
PEX Visa Prepaid Card
- Add or reduce funds on employee cards
- Add or eliminate authorized merchant categories
- Suspend employee cards
- Access company program and card information
- Review transactions by the cardholder
“The PEX Visa\ Prepaid Card is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., and The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa Business Prepaid cards are accepted.”
Fifth Third Bank, N.A., and The Bancorp Bank are both proud Members of FDIC.