The PNCBank.com/MyReward promotion is offering a bonus of up to $300 when opening a new checking account.
In order to qualify for a PNC Virtual Wallet Checking Account, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S.
How to sign up
PNC.com/MyReward $300 or $200 bonus?
- The customers may earn a $300 reward if they open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select or Performance Select Checking account
- They may earn a $200 reward if they open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend or Performance Checking account
- Credit card cash advance transfers, transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as qualifying direct deposits
In order to earn the $300 or $200 bonus the customer must establish a qualifying PNC direct deposit account and make 10 qualifying purchases with the PNC Bank Visa Debit Card linked to the new account.
PNC Virtual Wallet Review
- No PNC charge for using any ATM; fees charged by other institutions are reimbursed
- The Virtual Wallet provides a whopping $10,000 in ID Theft reimbursement coverage (that is unheard of in the checking account industry)
Any questions in regards to PNC.com/MyReward can be directed to a friendly customer service agent at 1-888-762-2265
PNC My Rewards Promotional Notes
- Designed for new checking account customers only
- You can only pick one bonus offer (i.e., the customer cannot obtain both the $300 and $200 bonus offer)
- Exclusive check designs (get a picture of a cat!)
- Earn higher than normal interest rates with a PNC Growth account (check the PNC Interest Rate Center for rates in any given area in the US)
Would you rather have a traditional PNC checking account and still earn 300 bucks?
PNC My Reward Offer Final Verdict
A big must if you have a PNC bank around your house due to the lucrative cash bonus.
Checking Account Offer Website
Don’t have a PNC Bank in your area? Check out the $100 Bonus Kroger 123 Rewards Card.