First Access Visa Credit Card
- This card is ideal for consumers looking to rebuild their credit score by making on time credit card payments
- PreApprovedAccess.com requires the 8 character Reservation Code printed on the bottom of promotional offer
- Consumers who have a good credit score will want to pass on the First Access Visa Credit Card
In order to apply for the First Access Visa Credit Card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. The PreApprovedAccess.com 8 character Reservation Code is not required but will almost guarantee approval as the consumer has already been pre-screened.
To apply for the card simply visit www.preapprovedaccess.com and provide the code (or click HERE to be taken to the First Access card application page in which the code is not needed).
PreApprovedAccess Offer Highlights
- Quick and easy application process
- The applicant will have to pay a $89 processing fee to open the account (if approved)
- This offer is for consumers with a poor credit score (consumers with a good credit score will want to look at the line of Capital One Credit Cards)
- If approved the due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
- First Access will not charge interest on new purchases if the card holder pays the entire balance by the due date each month
- Annual Fee? $75.00 for first year After that, $48.00 annually
- Monthly Servicing Fee? None for first year (introductory) After that, $75.00 annually ($6.25 per month)
PreApproved First Access Credit Card Contact Information
- Phone: (888) 267-7980
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: First Access Card, PO Box 89028, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-9028
In order to apply the applicant will have to provide their first and last name, address, phone number, email address, if they rent or own a home/apartment, how long they have lived at their current address, SSN, date of birth and confirm that they are 18 years of age or older.