Please check out RapidRewardsCard.com Invitation to apply for the prestigious Southwest Rapid Rewards Card.
In order to apply for the card, please be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
If you are not flying on SouthWest Airlines atlas 3 times per year don’t bother with this credit card. On the other hand if you fly with SW a dozen times per month the Rapid Rewards Card will save you a boat load of cash.
You will need a good to great credit score for approval. A poor credit score will result in denial (please see Credit One Bank offers).
RapidRewardsCard com Requirements (when responding to a mailing offer)
- 12 digit invite number (this number will be found at the bottom of the mailing offer and will consist of all numbers)
- Five digit zip code
- Last name
Customer Review From Real People
“The South West Rapids Rewards Card is a MUST for businessman who travel by air for work frequently and are eligible to fly on South West… NO BRAINER!” Kyle K. Dallas, TX
“If you find yourself listening to the annoying jokes from SW employees often you need to GET THIS CARD and thank me later…” Jake R. Miami FL
“I would give this card a 10 out of 10… best travel rewards card going!” Amy M. Austin, TX
“If it wasn’t for this card I wouldn’t have a job” – Joan P. New York, NY
RapidRewardsCard.com Deep Dive Review
- Must have a good to great credit score
- Only consider this card if you fly on Southwest on a somewhat frequent basis
- The Southwest Rapid Rewards credit card is issued by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Offers three different types of cards under the RapidRewardsCard.com branding
The three different type of credit cards under the Southwest Rapid Rewards Program include the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card, and the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card.
Must Read: Platinum Offer Card Application
Let’s break down these puppies
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card – $149 annual fee – Reward points are about the same for all cards – Earn 7,500 points automatically after your cardholder anniversary each year.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card – $99 annual fee – Reward points are about the same for all cards – Earn 6,000 points automatically after your cardholder anniversary each year.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card – $69 annual fee – Reward points are about the same for all cards – Earn 3,000 points automatically after your cardholder anniversary each year.
All of the above cards come with 40,000 bonus points after the card holder spends $1,000 on purchases in the first three months of opening an account.
The only difference seems to be the anniversary points earned each year.
If we had a gun to our head, we would pick the lowest annual fee card being the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Card Contact Points
- Phone: Inside the U.S. 1-800-792-0001 | Outside the U.S. 1-302-594-8200
- Mail: Chase Card Services, P.O. Box 15298, Wilmington, DE 19850
- Email: Not Provided
Only apply for the South RapidRewardsCard.com if you are a frequent flyer on one of the shittiest airlines in the country.
Other travel credit cards to consider; The Get My Offer Capital One line credit cards are always a must apply. Also, check out the Best 10 Personal Credit Cards for Travel Rewards.