UseBlueRewards.com allows a card member to redeem Blue Rewards online!
How to redeem rewards using UseBlueRewards.com?
- Navigate to www.usebluerewards.com
- Sign in to your Use Blue Rewards Account
- View your total balance
- Pick out the gift card of your choice
Also, note that Use Blue Rewards is designed only for members of the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Blue Rewards Health & Wellness Program.
In order to create an account, the user will need their Blue Rewards Member ID.
Hence, this ID should have been given to the employees at the time of hire by there HR department.
Not a member?
Check out these credit card offers instead:
- GetMyOfferCapitalOne – The best line of credit cards on the planet! Capital One credit cards include the Savor, Venture, and Quicksilver card.
- Double Your Line Visa Credit Card – Only apply for this credit card if you are looking to improve your credit score and are having a tough time being approved for a more traditional credit card (i.e. American Express Gold, Chase Freedom, Capital One Savor card)
UseBlueRewards.com Reward Notes
- If you do not have enough points you will not be able to receive a gift card
- You can redeem certificates by clicking on the “Rewards” button
- An email address is required to create a Blue Rewards account
- E-gift cards are sent to you digitally in your rewards account, so that you may access them immediately after you have placed your order
- Standard gift cards are mailed and will ship from our warehouse within 5 business days after your order is placed
- Delivery time subject to US Postal Service delivery process and could be delayed due to weather or holidays
Also, note e-gift card associated with the Blue Rewards program does not have to be printed in color (good old black and white will do).
Any questions or concerns in regards to usebluerewards.com can be directed to a customer service agent at 855-499-1577.
You may also email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.