Save With Prosper
- Secure a personal loan ranging from $2,000 to $35,000
- Easy application process
- Checking a rate WILL NOT affect a credit score
The Save with Prosper promotion requires the borrower to describe the purpose of the loan, provide an estimate of their credit rating, and then enter the amount they wish to borrow ranging from $2,000 to $35,000. The purpose of the loan can be for home improvement, debt consolidation, pay off a student loan, a large purchase, dental or medical bills, vacation, auto/boat/RV/motorcycle, or a small business loan (the borrower can simply select other if none of the options describe the reason for the loan).
Save with Prosper Highlights
- No rate hike or payment increases
- No hidden fees or prepayment penalties
- Fixed rates range from 5.99% to 36.00% APR
- Annual percentage rates through Prosper range from 5.99% to 35.99% for first-time borrowers, with the lowest rates for the most creditworthy borrowers
- All loans made by WebBank who is proud member FDIC
Please note that a personal loan with Prosper is not guaranteed and will depend on a variety of factors to include income and credit rating. Any questions in regards to the Save with Prosper promotion can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-(866) 615-6319 between the hours of 8:00 am to 9:00 pm ET Monday through Friday or Saturday 9am to 5:30pm ET. Those who already have a loan with Prosper and are itching to make a payment via US Mail can send it to: Prosper Marketplace Inc. P.O. Box 396081 San Francisco, CA 94139–6081. When sending a payment via US Mail please include the loan number on the check. Please note most customer should sign up for the AutoPay option which allows the borrower to automatically schedule a monthly payment with a bank account in good standing.
Customers who are smart phone savoy can download the Prosper daily app which allows the borrower to view their account, check recent payments, and check their current loan balance. The Prosper Daily app is available at the Google Play app store and the App Store.