sbdc.mylendistry.com login – New York Small Business Recovery Grant Program
Trying to run a profitable small business in today’s world is getting harder and harder. Labor is hard to find, products cost is through the roof, and when you find an employee, the odds of them being a good worker are slim.
All of the challenges listed above will sometimes cause the owner to apply for a small business loan. And don’t worry, as you are not the only one struggling to keep your head above water in today’s fast pace business world.
- The State of California funds this Program
- The application will take between 5 to 8 minutes to complete
- Amounts can range from $5,000 to $25,000
Find the right grant for your business needs at https://sbdc.mylendistry.com/#/grant. The California small business reief program offers grants (aka loans) for both profit and nonprofit companies.
When completing the application online, please use Google Chrome and disable your pop-up blockers, as they will be needed when applying.
You will need the following documents when applying for a grant with the Golden State (aka California).
- Application Certification (Download Form Here)
- Government-Issued Photo ID – 2019 Tax Return
- Articles of Incorporation
Certificate of Organization
- Fictitious Name of Registration
- Government Issued Business License
- Bank Verification
- &1,000 – $2,500,000 gross revenues
- When using the funds must be related to COVID-19
MyLendistry Customer Service
- Email: email@example.com
You can speak with an SBDC Representative between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Clear your cache
- Enter incognito mode on Giigkr
- Disable the popular blocker