SoFi Promotional Offer
- Allows a user to apply for a fixed rated loan ranging between 5.99% APR to 18.64% APR (with AutoPay)
- Ideal for consumers who are paying more than 16% interest on credit card debt
- Consolidate credit card debt, personal loans, student loans and more into one simple payment plan
- A SoFi loan can help the consumer save thousands of dollars
- Check your personalized rate in just 2 minutes with easy online application
- No origination fees, pre-payment fees or late fees
SoFiOffer.com requires the confirmation code and the zip code from the promotional mailing offer. SoFi offers a low fixed rate and monthly payment which will allow the consumer to pay off high interest debt, like credit cards, or make a major purchase (i.e. dream vacation to Hawaii or a bathroom remodel).
Sofi makes it easy to consolidate loans – whether it’s credit card debt, student loans or personal loans – and save money on interest in the process. Sofi operates efficiently and mostly online, so they have far fewer expenses than traditional banks. This allows them to offer some of the most competitive rates in the industry, helping borrowers save thousands.
In addition to personal loans, SoFi also offers home loans, retirement investing, small business financing, personal banking, and much more. In essence, Sofi aims to offer a complete suite of financial services, helping clients consolidate their accounts to simplify their finanancial situations – and save money in the process.
- Borrow from $5k-$100k at fixed rates that start at 5.99% APR
- No hidden fees or pre payment penalties
- Get a 0.125% rate discount on an additional SoFi loan just for being a loyal SoFi member
- If the borrower losses their job they may qualify to have their monthly payment put on hold
- SoFi offers award-winning customer support 7 days a week (yes they are open on Saturday and Sunday)
- Not available in the state of Nevada
- May not be available to you if your credit score is 650 or less (generally SoFi will not lend to a credit score below 650)
If approved for a loan from SoFi via this promotion offer the applicants actual rate will be within the range of rates listed above and will depend on a variety of factors, including term of loan, a responsible financial history, years of experience, income and other factors.
Rates and Terms are subject to change at anytime without notice and are subject to state restrictions.
Update: This personal loan offer from SoFi is still one of the best in the industry. Other personal loan shops worth a visit include LendingClub.com, Upstart.com, and Prosper.com (another peer to peer lending shop).
Personal Loan Website