- Refinance a student loan with DRB
- DRB’s rates are competitive with other companies
- DRB stands for Darien Rowayton Bank
The Student DRBank Big Savings promotion allows students to refinance 100% of their federal and or private loan at a lower rate (hopefully). DRB will never charge orgination fees or prepayment pentalties. Fixed and variable loan rates will range between 5 to 20 years and they also offer unemployment assitance. In order to qualify for the Student DRBank Big Savings offer the applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent residents with a valid I-551 card. This student loan refi offer applies to both professionals with bachelors or graduate degrees and the parents of college students who took out loans on the childs behalf.
Trending: BallySports.com/Activate Code Roku Guide & Reviews | JJillCard.com: Make a Payment & Update Account
Student DR Bank Big Savings Notes
- The application will take approximately 5 minutes to complete
- If approved DRB will send a check or wire funds to pay off the student loans
- Applicants who do not meet the credit underwriting criteria can elect a cosigner
- Applicants are not required to refinance/consolidate all of their student loans in order to take advantage of this promotion
- Applicants are allowed to refinance in their last semester at school assuming they have a job offer with a starting salary of $50,000 or more
What documents are needed to complete the application?
- Photo ID
- 2 recent pay stubs
- Proof of graduation
- Statements from your current student loan lender (payoff statements)
- For medical professionals: License to practice
Any questions in regards to the Student DR Bank Big Savings promotional offer can be directed to (855) 245-0989 or via email at: email@example.com.