Activate Sun Trust Credit Card
- Activate a Sun Trust Credit Card online
- SunTrust.com/ActivateMyCard is owned and operated by Sun Trust Bank who is proud member FDIC
- The activation process is quick and super simple (even a caveman could do it)
All Sun Trust Credit Cards require the applicant to be a legal resident of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Sun Trust Credit Cards are designed for consumers with a good to great credit score and an annual income of $50,000 or more.
In order to activate a SunTrust credit card please visit www.suntrust.com/activatemycard and provide the required information as instructed. Any questions in regards to SunTrust.com/ActivateMyCard can be directed to toll free 1-800-SUNTRUST from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
SunTrust.com/ActivateMyCard Highlights and Lowlights
- Designed for Sun Trust Credit Cards only
- Sun Trust Credit Card holders can also dial the toll free number of their welcome package in order to activate the card in question
- The toll free activation number should be on a sticker attached to the credit card
What type of credit cards are offered by Sun Trust?
- Cash Rewards Credit Card (best for money hungry consumers)
- Travel Rewards Credit Card (ideal for those who love to travel… for work or play!)
- Prime Rewards Credit Card (designed for consumers with less than ideal credit)
The SunTrust Cash Rewards Credit Card provides 5% Cash Back on up to $6,000 spent on gas and grocery qualifying purchases in the first 12 months and no annual fee.
The Travel Rewards Credit Card provides $250 Statement Credit after you spend $3,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months after account opening BUT comes with a NASTY $89 annual fee after the first year.
The SunTrust Prime Rewards Credit Card offers a $100 statement credit after spending $500 within the first 3 months and NO ANNUAL FEE :).