SurgeCardInfo.com allows customers to register an account online or access an account that has already been created.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
If you have a good credit score and make a ton of money this card is not for you (check out the American Express Gold Card).
Trending: Citi Love Double Cash Card Offer
You will need a valid email address in order to register for the Surge credit card.
Surge Card customers may be experiencing concern and uncertainty around the COVID-19 virus. We are closely monitoring the situation and are committed to supporting our customers. We recommend that all customers use their online account access or mobile app to manage their account conveniently 24/7
In order to receive a Surge Credit Card, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S.
The Surge card is issued by Continental Finance who can be reached at www.continentalfinance.net.
- Once you register your Surge Card online, you will be able to check your account balance, make online payments, and sign up for eStatements
- E-Statements are the fastest and most efficient way for you to manage your credit card account
- E-Statements are ONLY available to Surge Card customers who register their card online
- If you can’t remember your username or password, you can click on Forgot User Name/Password for assistance or you can access your account by re-registering with your credit card number
Surge Credit Card Customer Service
- Continental Finance Card Info Website, or how to access and use it, contact them at 1-866-449-4514
- Also, call toll-free 1-866-449-4514 for a lost card or questions about account transactions
- Fax? Contact the SurgeCardInfo.com Customer Relations Department by fax at 302-454-7952
When contacting Continental Finance via fax please include your full name and mailing address.
Trending: My Milestone Card
Also when calling the toll-free number in regards to a lost card, please have the account number or card number.
Other Cards Issued By Continental Finance?
Surge Credit Card Reviews (from popular credit card blogs)
- badcredit.org: 4.7 out of 5 by author
- cardrates.com: 3.2 out of 5 by author
- cardcruncher.com: 2.5 out of 5 by author
While the Surge Credit Card received average to good reviews across the web, you will still want to research the card to determine if it is right for you. These reviews were based on a Google search for the term “Surge Card Reviews.”
As a result here is the final verdict
We recommend this card for consumers with average credit that cannot get approved for a higher-end rewards card.
If you have good to great credit, check out these credit card reviews:
Finally the Surge Credit Card Website
Need Credit Protection?
- Phone: 866-665-7967
- Email: CPClaims@CPCustomerCare.com
- Fax: 302-525-3593
- Mail: Credit Protection, PO Box 8099, Newark, DE 19714-8099