Indigo Platinum Mastercard Review
- A security deposit is not required in order to secure a line of credit
- IndigoApply.com is part of a mailing promotion and requires the 12 digit invitation code
- Approval is less strict than comparable credit cards
- The Indigo Platinum Mastercard does not offer a sign-up bonus
- Some consumers complain that they never received the card once approved
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal residents of the United States. The new Indigo Platinum Mastercard decent secured credit card for consumers looking to rebuild their credit rating by making on time credit card payments.