Toys r Us Credit Card
To login or make a payment please visit synchronycredit.com/eSecurity/Login/login and follow the on-screen instructions.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
The card is issued under the Mastercard name.
The Toys r Us credit card is a must for parents who love spending/spoiling their kids with toys and video games (i.e. Nintendo Switch).
Toys r Us credit card phone number
Check the number on the back of the card.
Or dial 1-866-419-4096.
Where can I use my Toys r Us credit card?
Anywhere the MasterCard logo is present although you will only earn rewards when shopping at Toys r Us.
Looking for a cashback card?
- Capital One Get My Offer: Capital One offers a variety of cashback credit cards depending on your spending habits
- Tractor Supply Credit Card:
- Citi Special Purchase Rate Offer: Most Citibank cards require a good to great credit score (although a few cards are designed for consumers with fair credit).
Toys “R” Us Corporate Information
Founded in 1948. A giant international toy, clothing, video game, and baby product retailer owned by Tru Kids, Inc. and various others.
In April 1948, Charles P. Lazarus founded a baby-furniture retailer Children’s Supermart in Washington, D.C., during the post-war baby boom.
Other Toy Credit Card Options
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- The Capital One Walmart Card: Earn 5% back at Walmart.com and unlimited rewards everywhere else with the Capital One ® Walmart Rewards ™ Card. $0 Annual Fee
- Red Card from Target
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain any of the above-mentioned credit cards.
Toys r Us is open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 9 pm, and Sunday from 10 am to 8 pm.