- Applicants who have the code should receive a decision in as little as 60 seconds
- Visit www.unionpluscard.com/applynow to apply and learn more
- Customers who already have this card can visit the UnionPlusCard Login page to access an account
- The UnionPlusCard is issued by Visa and Capital One
- Must be 18 years of age or older
To check on a UnionPlusCard ApplyNow pending application please dial toll-free 1-877-277-0948.
Who is eligible?
“Current member in good standing of a participating union, a retired union member, or a family member of a current union member in good standing of a participating union, or a member of Working America, who reside in the 50 United States, Washington, DC, or a U.S. Military location”
Union Plus App?
It appears the UnionPlusCard mobile app will go through Capital One.
For more information visit www.theunioncard.com/helpfaq or call the toll-free number on the back of your card.
Capital One Union Plus Card Review
- WalletHub.com – 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 219 user reviews
- Facebook Users give the card a 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 539 votes
IAFF Credit Card?
This card is designed for firefighters across the United States.
Learn more about the IAFF card at www.theunioncard.com/iaff-international-association-of-fire-fighters-credit-card.
Union Plus Card Benefits
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Get rebates and discounts on AT&T, Teleflora, Union Plus Motor Club, and Car Rentals
- 0% APR for the first 12 months
- Transfer Intro APR 0% for 12 months
- $0 annual fee
- Comes with smart chip technology
There is obviously a lot to like about this card.
The transfer intro APR 0% for 12 months makes the UnionPlusCard very attractive for consumers looking to transfer high-interest credit card debt.
Other Blue Collar Credit Cards to Consider?
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Card – Great for working families who love cash back as a reward option
- Jetblue Mastercard – Better for blue-collar managers who like to travel often
- Capital One Card Application – Pick from a variety of Capital One credit cards
Union Plus Credit Card Customer Service
- Unionpluscard pay bill online? You must sign up at unionplus.capitalone.com in order to pay down a bothersome bill
Any tech issues that arise while applying at www.unionpluscard.com/applynow can be directed to Technical Support at 1-877-277-0948, 6:00 am to 5:00 pm PT, Monday to Friday.