You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply for the HSBC Gold Mastercard credit card.
Simply visit www.us.hsbc.com/gold invitation number to apply online.
You must have the HSBC Gold Card invitation number on hand to apply.
The invite number can be found on the letter received via US Mail.
You must have a good to great credit score for approval.
HSBC Gold Mastercard Card Benefits
- Can be used anywhere in the US where the Mastercard logo is present
- $0 annual fee
- 0% Introductory APR on credit card purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fee
- No rewards (bad)
Should you get this card?
“It’s a good pick if you’re financing a large purchase or looking to transfer a high-interest balance. It can also save you money on fees in general.”
- Macys.com/credittomanageanday: Pay down a Macy’s credit card bill online
- AMEX Giftcard Balance: Check how much money is left on your American Express gift card
- Get My Offer CapitalOne: Browse a variety of card by Capital One (some of the best cashback and travel rewards credit cards)
- Credit One Bank Card: Activate a Credit One Bank Card online in just a few minutes
US.HSBC.com/Gold Invitation Number Customer Service
- Phone: 1.855.806.4664
- Online: www.us.hsbc.com/customer-service/contact-us
- Lost/Stolen Cards: 800.462.1874 Available 24/7
- Mortgage Customer Service: 855.527.8400
- Premier Mortgage Customer Service: 855.806.4660
- Jade Mortgage Customer Service: 855.806.4661
- Private Bank Mortgage Customer Service: 855.806.4664
- HSBC Customer Service Address HSBC Bank USA, N.A. P.O. Box 2013 Buffalo, NY 14240
Questions about an HSBC Home Mortage? You’re in the wrong place…
Mortgages Attention: Mail stop NOE 1290 1 Corporate Drive, Suite 360 Lake Zurich, IL 60047-8945
Twitter User? Tweet HSBC Official customer care handle for HSBC in the U.S.: @HSBC_US
Facebook? @HSBCUS (Facebook homepage: Official Facebook page of HSBC Bank USA, N.A. We are also the official customer care team for HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Our team is here Monday – Friday from 6 am ET to 9 pm ET. Saturday 8 am ET to 7:30 pm ET to offer expert advice, useful support and practical ideas to help you on the road to success)