vwcredit.com my account – VWCredit Login Guide
Volkswagen is some of the more popular autos with the left wing along with bugs, Honda Civic Sedan, Honda Accord Sedan, and of course, Subaru Forester.
If you can afford a Volkswagen auto and have a great credit score, please sign up for the VWCredit service that allows you to pay down your VW car loan.
- Those with a VW account should visit www.vw.com/en/financial-services/current-customers.html to log in to their account.
- You will need to input your username and password to login into your VW loan account.
- Please enter your email address if you forgot your password to start the recovery process.
If you have problems making monthly payments associated with the VW credit account, please send evidence of hardship to Volkswagen Credit, PO Box 5215, Carol Stream, IL. 60197-5215, and you may be able to arrange a payment plan.
Evidence of hardship examples
- Behind on utility bills
- Foreclosure letters
- IRS Tax Debt
Create VW Account
- Visit www.vwcredit.com/register to begin the registration process.
- Create a Volkswagen Credit online account, and you can do just that with a valid email address (if you do not have a valid email address, you will have to create one, we suggest GMAIL, YAHOO, or HOTMAIL)
- Click “Continue” to sign up for account access.
- Input your email address, VW account number, loan number, phone number, date of birth, and mailing address
- Click on the register tab, and your account will be ready to go
Pro-Tip: Sign up for auto payments to avoid missing a payment and damaging your credit score.
Volkswagen Warranty Information
To locate limited warranty information for your vehicle, please refer to your Warranty and Maintenance booklet in your Owner’s Manual.
If you do not have an Owner’s Manual for your vehicle, you can order one at http://literature.vw.com/welcome.asp or call the VW toll-free number at 1-800-544-8021.
You will also find on the VW website: The owner’s Manuals, Inserts and Supplements, Warranty and Maintenance Manuals, Sound System, and Navigation Manuals.
- Mail: Volkswagen Customer CARE 3800 Hamlin Road Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2829
- Phone: 1-800-822-8987 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday
- Fax: Not found
If you find yourself stranded on the side of the road on a dark and stormy night, please dial 1-800-411-6688 24 hours a day 7 days a week, for roadside assistance.
Volkswagen on Social Media
- 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
- Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST Saturday – Sunday
5 Most Popular VW Models
- Golf R
- Golf GTI
How do I pay off VW Credit?
Signing up online at vwcredit.com and registering for an account is the best way to pay down a Volkwagen credit card account.
You can also elect to have payments debited from your bank account and sent to VW.
Does Volkswagen Credit have an app?
VW has a smartphone app powered by AutoGravity technology and is available for iOS and Android. You can find the app at the App Store and Google Play.