Those who are fortunate enough to have a GreenDot Platinum card can activate it online in just a few seconds (i.e. platinum.greendot.com/activate).
- Acquire a GreenDot Platinum card
- Wait for it to arrive in the mail
- Once arrived visit www.platinum.greendot.com/activate
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate the card
One activated the GreenDot Platinum card will be immediately available for use.
The card can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present.
Platinum.Greendot.com/Activate Information Needed
- Account number
- Name on card
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Expiration date
- CVC/CVV Number
- Date of birth
- State and zip code
Also, note you must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain the GreenDot Platinum card and a legal resident of the United States.
The popular Green Dot Platinum card is issued by Green Dot Bank who is a proud Member FDIC.
If you like the Green Dot card you will love these credit cards:
- GetMyOfferCapitalOne – By far the best line of credit card on the planet! Capital One credit cards include the Savor, Venture, and Quicksilver card.
- Double Your Line Visa Credit Card – Only apply for this credit card if you are looking to improve your credit score and are having a tough time being approved for a more traditional credit card (i.e. American Express Gold, Chase Freedom, Capital One Savor card)
Indigo Platinum Mastercard – Ideal for consumers with a bad credit card. Any questions in regards to the brand spanking new Indigo Platinum Mastercard (www.indigoapply.com) can be directed to 1-866–946-9545 from 6 AM – 6 PM Pacific time
Visa version of the card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service.