- Apply for a much-needed personal loan online
- On average approved borrowers save 27% compared to their credit card rates
- The application will NOT affect a credit score as a SOFT PULL is used
The Upstart My Offer loan can be used to pay down bothersome credit card debt, buy a used car (nothing too fancy here), pay off medical bills (Obama care is a joke), pay Uncle Sam (aka the IRS), or even use the loan to start or expand a business. The Upstart My promotional offer does not charge a fee when paying the loan off early and average 3-year loan on Upstart will have an APR of 17% and 36 monthly payments of $31 per $1,000 borrowed.
Upstart My Offer Highlights
- Ideal for consumers who are looking for a personal loan without having to go through a traditional bank
- Upstart can be trusted as they have issued more than 47,000 loans since founding
- The application should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Before accepting a loan borrowers should compare their actual APR from the existing debt in question to the APR offered by Upstart
- The amount of the loan will be based on credit, income, and certain other information
Please note the Cross River Bank (who is proud Member FDIC) will issue all loans associated with the Upstart My Offer promotion.