17dFd7.com Credit One Bank Card
You wake up one day and find a mailing from Credit One Bank.
You tear it open and see you have just been pre-approved for a credit card from Credit One… what is your next move? Should you apply? Maybe toss it in the trash can?… were here to help.
If your wife already gave you the green light, simply visit www.17dFd7.com.
But if you are on the fence, consider the following before applying for the card…
- The Credit One Bank credit card is generally designed for consumers with less than ideal-credit (i.e., poor credit)
- Annual fees are not clearly defined (they may be as low as $0 and as high as $99)
- Authorized user: $19 per year; the authorized user must be at least 15 years old.
- Foreign transaction fee: 3% (minimum $1)
- APR 19.99% – 25.99% variable
- If you lose the card, you will have to pay $25 to have it replaced
- Cash advance: $5 or 8% of each cash advance, whichever is greater, or $10 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases, including gas, groceries, and phone services
How to activate your Credit One card?
Please call the toll-free number on the front of the card (it will be a sticker).
Having Issues With the Application?
- Don’t have your Approval Code? Search Now
- Already applied? Check Your Status
- Did you not receive a Pre-Approved offer? See If You Pre-Qualify
17dFd7.com Customer Service
- Mail: Credit One Bank, N.A., 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113
- Phone: 1-877-825-3242 (toll-free)
- 1-702-405-2042 (outside the U.S.)
Application Information: 1-800-752-5493 (5 a.m. – 9 p.m. Mon – Fri, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat & Sun / All Times Pacific)