Activate Your Citi Shop Your Way Card
Customers will need to activate their Shop Your Way Mastercard before they can make a purchase.
To activate the card please visit www.Activate.SYW.AccountOnline.com.
You will need to verify the information on the front of your SYW card.
Shop Your Way Mastercard Verify
Here is what you will need in order to verify the card online…
- Card number
- Name as it appears on the card
- Security card
- Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
Activate.SYW.AccountOnline.com Contact Information
- 1-877-816-9063 24/7 ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS
- MasterCard Technical Assistance 1-877-254-8073
- TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired 1-877-816-8691
- Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
- Call Collect 502-522-1600
- Shop Your Way General Inquiries P.O. Box 6282 Sioux Falls, SD 57117
- PAYMENT ADDRESSES Shop Your Way Credit Card Payments P.O. Box 78024 Phoenix, AZ 85062-8024
If you’re under the gun and need to make a payment please consider overnight payments.
Need a credit card?
- Get My Offer Capital One Credit Cards
- MyOlloCard: You will need the Reservation Number and Access code can be found together at the bottom of the offer letter that you received in the mail
- Double Your Line Pre-approved: In order to apply for this popular credit card please visit www.doubleyourline.com now and follow the on-screen instructions
- If you in need of a line of credit aka loan please visit www.risecredit.com
Shop Your Way Overnight Payment?
You can make an overnight payment by writing to “Shop Your Way Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments Attn: Consumer Payment Dept. 6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213”
More About This Card
“A Shop Your Way Mastercard cardmember will earn 5% back on eligible gas station purchases and 3% back in points on eligible restaurant and grocery store purchases on the first combined purchases of $10,000 per the calendar year and then 1% thereafter.”
Other Cards to Consider?
The Shop Way MasterCard offers an exceptionally high 5-percent rewards rate on your gas purchases, making it one of the most rewarding gas card.
If you spend a ton of money on gas this is a decent card… if not there are better rewards credit cards.
Check out the Chase Freedom Rewards Credit Card.