American Express ExPOenroll87
- AMEX is offering its customers 10,000 bonus points if they pay their credit card balance off over time
- Access this offer via americanexpress.com/expoenroll87
- Paying over time allows the cardholder to pick how much they pay off each month
- There is no fee to enroll
Please note paying over time will incur interest charges.
You must be a current American Express credit card members to enroll.
American Express reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of the ExPOenroll program at any time.
AmericanExpress.com/ExPOenroll87 Highlights and Lowlights
- No fee to join
- Allows you to pay off credit card balance over time instead of all at once
- Members will earn a mind-numbing 10,000 bonus reward points when signing up
- The APR for paying over time is going to be around 20%! 🙁
You can enroll online or by calling toll-free 1-866-281-4438.
You will have to enter your offer code at americanexpress.com/expoenroll87 or mention it when calling the toll-free number.
You can also fill out the mailing offer and send it back.
Looking for a personal loan?
Check out the Loan Depot for great rates and quick payments.
American Express Eligible Cards
The following AMEX credit cards are eligible for the pay overtime program.
- Gold Card
- Blue Cash Everyday
- Blue Delta Sky Miles
- The Platinum Card
- Cash Magnet Card
Please note the Blue Cash and Blue Delta cards come with no annual fee while the Gold, and Platinum cards come with annual fees around $150.
The Cash Magnet card comes with a $150 bonus. The Magnet card members will earn $150 back after they spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You will receive the $150 back in the form of a statement credit.
AmericanExpress.com/ExPOenroll87 Customer Service
- Dial 1-866-281-4438 to enroll over the phone
- General customer service: 1-800-428-4800
- Bill pay: 1-800-472-9297
- Mail: American Express P.O. Box 981535 El Paso, TX 79998-1535
- Make payment via mail: American Express P.O. Box 650448 Dallas, TX 75265-0448
- Visit American Express Confirm Card to confirm card receipt
We do not recommend using the AMEX pay overtime service due to the interest charged.
It is best to pay off your American Express credit card in full every month.