American Express Gift Cards make the ideal gift for any occasion (birthdays, mother days, fathers day, graduations).
Visit www.amexgiftcard/balance to check your balance online.
In order to check your balance, you will need to provide the AMEX gift card number, expiration date, security code, and email address.
Please note once the funds have been used please discard the gift card in the trash.
Benefits of an AMEX Gift Card?
- No fees after purchase
- Funds will never expire
- American Express will replace the card if lost or stolen
- You can use the gift card to make purchases online or in-store
AMEXGiftcard/Balance Customer Service
- Phone: For questions about American Express Gift Cards or Business Gift Cards, you may call 1-888-846-4308, seven days per week
- Mail: American Express Gift Cards, PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808
Please note American Express Business Gift Cards are available in amounts $25 to $3,000.
Please note Cards are issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation. PCMC is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services. NMLS ID# 913823.
Looking for a credit card?
- Get My Offer CapitalOne: Browse a variety of card by Capital One (some of the best cashback and travel rewards credit cards)
- Credit One Bank Card: Activate a Credit One Bank Card online in just a few minutes
- Jet Blue Mastercard: A must for frequent flyers of JetBlue
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply for the above card (good credit is also helpful).
Who is American Express?
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City.
They offer some of the most popular credit cards in the US and are based at 200 Vesey Street, New York City, New York, United States.