Anderson Capital One Class Action Lawsuit
A class-action lawsuit has been filed against Capital One claiming they violated the terms of bankruptcy discharges in relation to consumer credit card accounts.
To file a claim please visit www.andersoncapitalonesettlement.com and click on the “make claim” form tab.
The case is entitled Anderson v. Capital One Bank USA NA, and is under review in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
All claim forms must be in by 9/11/2019.
If you do not file a claim you will not receive any benefits under this settlement.
Who should file a claim and how much can I get?
- Mail: Anderson Settlement Program c/o BrownGreer PLC P.O. Box 25428 Richmond, VA 23260
- Phone: 1-(888)-627-9594
- Fax Number: Not available
Capital One Lawyers
- Joseph L. Noga & Laura MacDonald from the firm of JENNER & BLOCK LLP
- Joel H. Levitin & Samuel G. Mann from the firm of CAHILL GORDON & REINDEL LLP
The settlement, if approved by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, would provide $10,500,000 to pay (1) Settlement Class Members who submit eligible claims, (2) attorneys’ fees and litigation costs, (3) an incentive award to the Class Representative, and (4) notice and claims administration costs.
Need a credit card?
Settlement amount via class action documents
A full refund of any payments made on a sold Capital One credit card account after the bankruptcy discharge. Additional compensation may also be available.
Anderson vs Capital One Important Dates
- 9/11/2019: Claim form deadline
- 9/11/2019: Date of the settlement fairness hearing
- 8/9/2019: Objection Deadline (passed)